Trail 2 - 28 : Month

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Wooden Horse •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Vior's reaction was loaded with arrogance and pride, something that did not go unnoticed by the others

Vior's reaction was loaded with arrogance and pride, something that did not go unnoticed by the others. Despite the circumstances she was placed in, the heir nevertheless seems strangely calm and placid, as if the scenario that has happened was directly in her hands once again. In conclusion, she expected this event may happen, therefore driving her to act as she intended in the conflict.

"HUH?!"

Everyone whisked their heads at the yell of amazement they heard. In their sight, they can see an astonished Hoaqin, standing not too far away from Baam, who was knitting his brow in annoyance. It makes Vior sweat, as the more they climb, the more readily he displays his discontent with individuals he considers disagreeable.

"That thing—" Hoaqin broke off from his statements for a minute, seeming astonished. "THAT THING IS THE HEIR?!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A THING?!"

"WHO ELSE THAN YOU?!"

The two natural adversaries, Vior and Hoaqin, confront one another while brandishing their respective weapons and arguing over the trigger word, "heir." Everyone in this tower revered the heir to the Reverie in the hopes of gaining even the tiniest bit of deliverance, whether it be in the shape of power or fortune. That explains why Hoaqin is completely taken aback by this development.

The one who sat down in silence looked across at the one who was arguing and scowled at him while simultaneously pushing the notion out of his mind. He cannot afford to behave in an irresponsible manner, particularly in the presence of a bothersome insect that may get in the way of his progress. These pairs of brilliant, glowing red eyes stare in the direction of the pair of gray eyes that were gazing at him along with a few observers that were around her.

'There never once a time it crosses my mind... Such a person would've heed under her command.'

"...You've been making quite a fuss outside," he said, earning all of their attention. "You may be Slayer nominees and God Slayer, but it was still just too much. Don't you agree?"