Rest 2 - 1 : Homemade

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• High School AU

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"And.... Treng-treng-treng!"

When Vior removed the chocolate smudge from the corner of her lips, her eyes practically shone with happiness at the outcome. All that's left for her to do is to let it cool down inside the freezer, which she was currently doing while humming a small happy tune to herself.

"Ck, look at her, swinging her butt around and making her own chocolate."

"Ansel, don't be too bitter knowing she won't give you chocolate this year," Zehir reminded him.

"—!! I'M NOT SALTY! DARN IT, ZEHIR!!"

Vior ignores her two brothers' jovial argumentation, especially Ansel, who is incensed by the taunt Zehir unintentionally said. This was a typical day in one of the Reveries' homes, preferably their opulent penthouse, which might be worth the annual salary of every government worker for the next fifty years.

This may deviate from the original subject, which was the cause of the successor's joy and the argument between her two brothers, which was loud and public. The news that will be delivered to any protective or loving brother who hears it on this day, February 13, is something dreadful.

"How can you let this slide?! Our dongsaeng! Our sweet, adorable, and precious dongsaeng is out here being absolutely love struck and making chocolate?!"

"Hehe~"

"DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT GIGGLE? ZEHIR!!"

Ansel rapidly shook Zehir's broad shoulders as the eldest Reverie tried to read his newspaper in peace. Nothing but the recognizable expression of despondency can be seen on his face. The second oldest's agitation and exuberance have given him a headache early in the evening.

How can he make an effort to stop more tragic events from happening? Ansel is beyond sane for any reasoning, and Vior is too caught up in her small fit of reverie. This day might as well become a disaster for the next few years, which means Zehir must face it every single time on February 13th.