Trail 2 -17 : Party

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Workshop Battle •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

The environment was replete with noisy muttering and chatting sounds

The environment was replete with noisy muttering and chatting sounds. Every meal is being made right now, because everyone and everything deserves a feast and a full stomach. The freezing night is warmed with a radiance of comfort. It erupted with the ferocity of a blaze. With all they've accomplished, this helps them maintain their composure and happiness. The event was appropriate for each and every person that was present.

Everyone had long since forgotten how terrible the path they had traveled had been. This particular celebration is worth at least one thousand dollars right now. The feeling of contentment is incomparably valuable. Nobody could have paid money for it or pushed their way inside of it. Neither option was available. Because happiness is real and authentic, it is imperative that they pursue it in a natural way.

The sight was undeniably refreshing for Vior, who has been away from others for far too long. The heir wasn't entirely fond of the term "friendship" or "relationship," but she learned that everything that revolved around her tended to be political and out of courtesy. It was normal after all, that's how a future family head should have been involved in.

She really thought about it when she started to find the sight of unity interesting. After all, she always believed that doing everything by yourself was the only way to survive this wretched tower and world. There are no such things as unity and trust; no one is sensible enough to be that naive and trustworthy for others if it means their own selfish survival.

'They are different.'

It was unique to Vior. They are all nothing more than intriguing specimens that have caught her interest in this bland world. She never genuinely understood what it meant to care for or to love someone anymore; she was far too preoccupied with the hypocrisy that was surrounding her and blinding the path of trust and more.

There was a hand resting on top of her head, pushing her head forward lightly and messing up the tidy hairdo. "Don't be in a trance." Vior peered right beside her, where Khun was standing alongside Baam and Rak, who were approaching her.