Trail 2 - 31 : Search

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Scattered Seals •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"OH TOWER, BAAM IS KIDNAPPED!!"

"It took you a while to wake up."

Vior's frantic eyes looked toward Khun, who was standing not too far away from where she was resting. She was blinking profusely, comprehending the situation once more, and looking back at him with a dumbfounded countenance, as if he were the one who was being absolutely ridiculous, and it was enough to make him knock some sense into her head.

Khun huffed in disbelief, shaking his head as he looked at her, who was rubbing her head and hissing in apparent discomfort. It has been a few hours since the God of Guardians took Baam away and Vior passed out. It has also been a few hours since the adrenaline surge disappeared in the midst of things going in the wrong direction.

That aside, he wouldn't be surprised that she would pass out from that alone. It is reasonable to assume that she suffered a significant blow to both her pride and her dignity, to the point that she was unable to prevent herself from passing out. Vior may have permanently imprinted this information in the back of her mind, to the point that it may as well have left an indelible mark on her life.

"I gotta go save Baam!"

"Wait, Vior—"

Vior has abandoned the blanket and is now sprinting in the direction of the location where Baam is being held hostage at the moment. Because she was increasing her pace to the point where it was inconceivable for others, Khun was unable to stop her from fleeing. The only one who was able to catch up to her and stand in front of the anxious heir was the one who managed to catch up to her.

"Selini, get out of the wa—"

Vior was taken aback when Selini embraced her and held her tenderly in her arms, which caught her off guard. She peered over her shoulder, witnessing a lock of periwinkle in her sight. The heir contemplates the reason behind the scout's affection, unaware that it was her act of safety from the wretched world that surrounds her.