Trail 2 - 32 : Finder

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Scattered Seals •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

It has been ten days since Baam was taken, and during this exact time, the Sin-Ang-Ui, including Khun, have been searching for clues about the whereabouts of her sealed power

It has been ten days since Baam was taken, and during this exact time, the Sin-Ang-Ui, including Khun, have been searching for clues about the whereabouts of her sealed power. Unlike the leader, who was the one in control, each member focuses on their own task. The two light bearers are focusing on gathering pieces of information before delivering it to the scout and fisherman to patrol the area.

Regardless of their search, no matter how many times the four of them work together to find this place, it's pointless. The place can either lead them over to another guardian's location or reveal unexpected treasure that lies in the other room that lies within the warp. No matter how many times they need to travel or waste their time, their investigation always reaches a dead end.

"It's no use. We don't have Xian," Eleena complained. "It's impossible without a guide, and that red witch already promised to Xian that she wouldn't interfere with her God path."

Khun listened attentively to the conversation between the Sin-Ang-Ui members as he remained inside his lighthouse. The first to start this discussion was none other than Eleena, with another round of complaints about this situation. But he can't really blame her; he feels the same frustration settling in after ten days have passed without a single confirmation of the clue they had.

"Worse of all, we can't contact her on this dilly darn train." Eleena laments their unfortunate situation, clearly feeling frustrated and agitated at the way all of this turns out. It would have possibly been easier if the conductor had lent his help to their leader, but they must side with the enemy team in return.

The light bearer remains silent as he contemplates their situation wisely. Certainly, the clues are scattered across his screen. With the aid of a specific item and Xian's precognitive ability, there are numerous indicators and proofs that the power is in this train. Can it possibly be in another stage? But the clues here implied that it should be somewhere around this stage level.