Trail 2 - 8 : Training

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• A Wager •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

A month has passed since Arlen's hand incident

A month has passed since Arlen's hand incident. A lot has transpired throughout that period, including the connection between each member. Lately, Vior has been returning back to base late at night; none of the members know what exactly she has been doing or whether she has eaten.

The worried look they exchanged whenever they heard the sound of her bedroom door closing from a distance was the only thing they had in common. They can plainly hear her slam the door shut, followed by the sounds of keys being inserted, sealing the bedroom away from the others.

This action, however, was spotted by the team's replacement leader. Khun, who had taken over their training routine and everything else about this team, was the top authority. He reasoned that if he had indeed become the leader, it would be significantly easier for her to open up as they worked together to solve the problem.

That opposed his idea, though, and everything remained locked in her heart. When he characterized the younger lady as obstinate, he wasn't totally incorrect. Actually, what he had pointed out to her has proven to be true, as indicated by her current acts, which mirror those of a rebellious youngster.

Khun ran out of ideas for a way to understand the God Slayer. Regardless of how much the light bearer despised her, she had always been there for Baam during his darkest hours. This means that Vior has her own special place that was reserved somewhere within his heart.

That's why, without Baam on this team, nobody is able to help the God Slayer in any circumstance. The Ace Card of the sweet and sour team is no longer cooperating with them, regardless of the fact that they need to reach the next floor in order to join the workshop. Hence, they must multiply their percentage of training in the hope of succeeding in the next test.

Khun may have completed his portion of his responsibilities, while the remainder remain unaddressed. One of them was to persuade the God Slayer to reconsider her decision on the one thing he couldn't manage to get right no matter how many days passed. It was due to his being aware that Vior had purposely avoided him.