Trail 2 - 10 : Team

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Workshop Battle •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"Ahhh, you're being awfully too mean to me

"Ahhh, you're being awfully too mean to me." Vior exaggerated, reloading her gun with bullets and searching for more prey to hunt.

[ I'm trying to be patient with you, but you're making it difficult ]

"That's an offense to my name." Vior answered, glancing at the lighthouse that kept on following her movement, accompanying her, and making sure that she was under control.

[ Don't get too competitive, Vior. I'll be the one to get the prize ]

"Oh, shut up!" She snarled, sliding down the ground and perfectly evading a bullet aimed at her. She quickly uses her agility to leap into the air, body light, and rotate upside down, her gun aimed directly at the regular head. "I know what I'm doing, sly fox."

The sound of a gunshot reverberated in the small area. The once peaceful and tranquil floor had been transformed into an all-out war between regulars. The rapid decline in the number of regulars suggests that it will be over before everyone knows it. The goal of descending and ascending them all has been achieved in the middle of the night.

However, what exactly happened before all of this transpired? Let's retrace what happened a few hours ago.

『••✎••』

"The workshop must have wasted a lot of money on this battle." Vior walked side by side with Khun, who was right by her side, her hand shoved inside the pocket of her jeans shorts.

Khun raises his brow in response to that information, carefully considering her words. In what aspect did the workshop waste their money on? So far, he hasn't seen anything out of the ordinary, but there's no doubt that the manipulative female right beside him knows something he doesn't.