Trail 1 - 14 : Uncovered

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Position Test

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

'Thankful, she said...'

Oh, Khun wishes he could laugh at his own ignorance. He can't believe he's fallen for the same ruse again. He can't believe he trusted her above all others. She was even worse than Hansung Yu, and he was certain that they would collaborate in their plots. But... Perhaps this will teach him anything about the problem. Vior is the most dangerous person who is currently standing and living on this floor.

He lay there on the ground in frustration; he didn't want to acknowledge how she managed to deceive him without a single fault. Her lack of interference makes it hard for him to be suspicious of her, and now everything comes crashing down on him, creating a regret that washes away the anger towards the female.

'She knows Baam's an irregular.'

It was due to the fact that she had learned of this confidential information beforehand. Someone who can lock her own information can look for any solution she cannot find. Someone had to have helped her, but he was certain it wasn't Lero ro, who had been unaware that day.

Vior has a teammate that she keeps hidden. Could it possibly be Michelle Light? It would have made sense because she is also the best Light Bearer seed, and that assumption could be correct. The only thing that makes this answer fragile and lacking is how she personally looks annoyed at the mention of Michelle or Rachel.

Then, what else can he assume? That she had hidden teammates who worked a few floors above? That's much more nonsensical and absurd. Far more absurd than the thought of Vior joining forces with Rachel or her attacker itself. It can possibly be the latter, but it still doesn't make sense.

If Vior wants Baam's downfall, what happened can be said to be a huge failure. After displaying the trash behavior that came from him, he was able to turn the situation around and make the other side agree with Baam at the last minute. Surprisingly, Rak was the only one to notice that he was acting, and he was the first person to play along.