Trail 2 - 44 : Provoke

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

The unexpected, welcome interruption continues to preserve this round without anyone objecting to the presence of the final clone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The unexpected, welcome interruption continues to preserve this round without anyone objecting to the presence of the final clone. Rather, this is one variable that the heir graciously accepted with a grin. Ultimately, it is a pleasant surprise that she is willing to accept it, even if it means abandoning her perfect and ideal plan.

She would have been happier to forsake her initial intentions and formulate a new strategy incorporating this final puzzle piece.

The final clone suddenly diminished and regenerated directly behind Baam, hovering dangerously close within his comfort zone. These two pairs of ruby eyes observe the irregular with the faintest trace of a glint. Did the last clone find him to be of interest as well?

"Are you the one who's fighting Hoaqin?" Her lips were adorned with a transient smile while she inquired about him. She floats tentatively in front of him; the proximity is too close to mention. "A slayer candidate... You look too kind to be roaming in the darkness."

"Hey! What are you doing? Get back!!"

"Screw off! Woman!!"

The clone disappeared from where she was and reemerged in front of another individual. This time, she manifested precisely in front of Vior, but she was inadequate for the overwhelming feeling of an edged thing directed at her throat and the vision of a violet lagoon gazing at her in the eyes.

"What exactly are you?" The sight of Vior piqued the clone's curiosity, and she asked with an inquisitive smile.

"Are you, in fact, a Reverie? Or are you something completely different?" Albelda persevered with her query, indifferent to the reality that Albelda's larynx had penetrated slightly due to the dangerous spikes penetrating it.

Strangely enough, the heir's lips have contracted to a thin line. This behavior prompted an inquisitive glance from Khun. His sapphire blue pupils are gazing directly into the gazes of the two women, who all appear to be searching for the truth from each other.

Boundless Fate || Khun A.Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें