Trail 2 - 24 : Teacher

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Hoaqin •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

By the end of it all, Baam ended up passing out once again while the match was in progress

By the end of it all, Baam ended up passing out once again while the match was in progress. The outcome was quite foreseeable thanks to Vior, but the irregular was just unwilling to pay attention to a single word that she had to say due to her obstinacy. And at this point, she is beyond the point of no return in terms of her fury.

"Please, calm down—"

CRASH—!!!

SHATTERED—!!!

THUD—!!!

Vior puffed wildly; a puff of breath continued to extract from her lips, and the mess she had made was enough to indicate that a disaster had occurred in this room. After all, the heir's fury and malice have destroyed everything in this once-beautiful chamber.

"SEE!! THIS IS WHY HE SHOULDN'T BE STUBBORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!"

Elias' brows furrowed deeply at her shout. The shining emeralds moved over the ground, and he saw broken glasses all over the floor. It would be perilous if she trod on the shattered pieces; her mood would have suffered as a result.

"Calm down, Vi." Elias collected the deadly shards away from her with a delicate whirlwind on the top of his hand, allowing it to touch the floor.

The gentle whirlwind was able to clear her surroundings of any harmful materials, depositing them in the corner of the room, out of reach from Vior's current location. That was enough to fulfill his obligation as someone who will look after her no matter what happens or how horrible the situation is. Since Elias cannot afford to let her stand by herself in this world, he must stay close to her.

"Maybe it is Baam's fault. You must, nevertheless, respect his choice." Elias approached her, laying his hand on the top of her shoulder and examining her dissatisfied expression.