Trail 2 - 4 : Away

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Devil's Right Arm 

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Ephialtēs tapped their fingers vigorously on the table, their eyes gleaming with unfathomable desire

Ephialtēs tapped their fingers vigorously on the table, their eyes gleaming with unfathomable desire. There might be something that creates this atmosphere for them, but what kind of atmosphere is it? The thing she appears to be happy about is the prospect of their long-lasting rest after a rest.

The two members of the sweet and sour team begin to perspire as they discuss whether it is appropriate to bring up the subject and spoil their good mood. This choice might be the most deadly error the two have ever made — the worst type of blunder that could be made regardless of how essential it looks.

Wangnan, on the other hand, chooses to take a risk and approach the murderer head-on. Nearby Miseng raises an eyebrow at the brash regular as she looks up, her eyes beaming with admiration. Both of them lack the ability to differentiate between genuine bravery and simple stupidity.

"Ephi—"

"What?"

All of the syllables became lodged in his throat due to the chilly perspiration trickling down his brow and the thin air that surrounded them. Is he reconsidering his decision now, despite the fact that it was far too late? The regular has nothing to say and lacks the nerve to bring up the previously discussed issue.

In many ways, the God Slayer in front of him was scary. How could they not? They are someone who has assassinated a variety of regulars, regardless of rank. Those who stumble along them are more likely to die sooner than predicted.

It was no wonder that the God Slayer was given the appellation "The Grim Reaper," which instilled fear in all who heard it. That moniker alone indicated their might to the point of recognition. They are a critical component in dethroning King Zahard from his cherished palace.

They managed to spare this squad to such an extent, even protecting them from many different types of injury, despite being incredibly cruel and terrible. Ephialts always respond to their summons, no matter how insignificant it appears, whether it's because the opposing team chose to overrun them or because none of the slayers remain by their side.