Trail 2 - 45 : Second

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

This battle between the two no longer involves the rules of the game

This battle between the two no longer involves the rules of the game. There's no such thing as a restraining rule or order of the game the moment her wrath has been unleashed within the Hell Train. The Slayer nominee's first error was hurting people who she considered precious in her eyes.

The wrath of a reverie — not a mere Reverie but the heir herself — wreaked havoc against the entire vicinity, having little intention of calming herself down entirely. The anger was like boiling lava, constantly rising and bubbling up without an end, preserving itself forever and ready to erupt.

Or rather, it erupted right at that moment.

"You've lost your composure already? Weren't you the one who declared one must be heartless, Reverie?" Those violet sparks appear to be violent and filled with everlasting animosity. It was constantly turning dark and bright, as if the Shinsu that was rooted within her body were bubbling up, awaiting the moment to be free.

After all, the current state of Elias was one she never would have wanted to occur within her lifetime. She was aware that following her path and involving the Sin-Ang-Ui members is equal to a danger, potentially putting one's life in harm's way or in the face of death himself. There are countless dangers that await her, but she always tries to avoid putting other people's lives at stake because she is fed up with it.

[ Inventory ]

The inventory heeded her orders and appeared right beside her, practically wielding many of her weapons that had been gifts from various groups of people. But she didn't need to bother herself to see and choose because her mind had settled on one specific weapon for this situation.

The sight of the all-too-familiar scythe was something that earned a grim expression from her side. She has summoned forth the ignition weapon, which used to be capable of devouring her soul and body, to be a part of her and become a creation that can potentially be dreadful for others if it falls into the wrong hands.