Trail 2 - 13 : Fame

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Workshop Battle •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"Ms. Reverie!"

"Can you please confirm this news for us?!"

"Spare some time for us reporters, heir!"

Vior's short hair flutters in the night breeze. Today, she managed to steal all of the spotlight that once belonged to Endorsi and Jue Viole Grace. After all, these people must have expected that the heir to Reverie would be missing for another few decades for the greater good.

'Their intention is obvious.'

Those bright green hues were staring at the ridiculous number of reporters and photographers. They had surrounded the entrance from both sides and taken plenty of pictures as they found it to be pleasant. Vior wondered, how long will they last if she acts like them? Acting as they please without considering the others' comfort?

Without considering their insignificant lives?

'It's no use. I have an image that needs to be kept.'

Instead, Vior displayed her family's honor with a radiant smile. The clothing she was wearing at the moment exuded sophistication. She was dressed in an undone white trench coat with nothing more than a black turtleneck beneath. To complement her predominantly white outfit, she donned empire-waisted plain white shorts and white sneakers.

Several people are able to see the pendant she confidently wore on the upper right of her trench coat. It was a cross brooch, with a chain encircling the pristine golden white cross and a white poppy blossom blooming in the center. The flowers signify nothing but dreams, an essential feature that each Reverie passionately bears.

This is the emblem that represents her family and has been handed down from one member to the next. The signature symbol of the Reveries contained therein can be either a bad or a good omen for those who come across them.