Trail 1 - 15 : Distrust

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Last Examination

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

It has been a day since that disclosure

It has been a day since that disclosure. Khun's knowledge and thirst for information are frightening and boundless. That may be one of the reasons he feels so at ease in his role as a light bearer. One day, he and his insatiable curiosity were the main causes of his demise.

But who cared about his demise at this moment? No one. Well, maybe one, and that exception would be Vior personally. She, who's not the type to hold grudges, tried her very best to ignore the stingy and annoying Khun. This wondrous day has been ruined by the devil himself, who devoured every last bit of her tolerance towards him.

Her unrevealed identity has completely drained her of the ability to peacefully enjoy every last drop of the entertainment and madness that surrounds her. How is she supposed to rest easy once she knows that there is another pawn that moves on its own initiative without her coordination?

This is draining every last drop of her sanity as she aggressively rolls around in her bed. Her hair was all tangled up, and her attire was wrinkled together; this was a sign of her frustration that knew no end. It alerts her that everything she planned might go into disarray, and she barely has the time to get rid of Hansung Yu if Khun is in her way.

'Darn it, Khun! I knew it! You're only pretty on the outside but absolutely hideous on the inside!!'

The female lay face first on her pillow; her moment of absolute rage had long passed, and no one would be able to explain this abnormal behavior. Instead, she prompted herself to sit up and stare blankly at the wall. It was as if the wall had become her secondary entertainment, something she would tire of millennia later.

Logically speaking, how can the great and mightiest heir of the Reverie fall into such a crisis? For Tower's sake, she was the heir, one that came from a family full of Irregular no less. So it's worth the time or trouble of coming up with a plausible explanation to figure out why she's being cornered by some random regular.