Trail 2 - 53 : Different

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Name Hunt Station •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"What are these teddy bears

"What are these teddy bears...?" Khun's lighthouse floats above him and emits a soft, fleeting voice of a whirr. "Are they here to welcome us to the station or something?"

Baam laughs faintly at Khun's conclusion. From many points of view, it would appear that way, especially if they ignore the angry roar and weapons these groups of bears are holding in their hands. "I, I guess so," the answer came out awkward, comprehending the situation still, wherein the heir had calmly accepted.

"By the way, Khun... Just now, my name was..."

"Yeah... I heard it too." Khun confirmed the doubt Baam had about the announcement of their arrival. "They said Jue Viole Grace. That's strange... That name was definitely deleted after the workshop battle..."

Baam couldn't dismiss the coincidence that had transpired. It was too well-timed to be true. "Yeah. I'm registered as the 25th Baam in the pocket as well." His eyes drifted to the only culprit he could think of. He saw a vision of green flooding in his senses, taking note of her look of action and behavior.

Vior's hand was raised to cover up the light that was covering her vision, looking at the horde of bears that slowly gathered to greet them. It's an adorable addition had it not been for the fact they're wearing armor, an adorable harmless threat in the eyes of the righteous heir. She should be careful with this one and give them a chance to fight back.

"Vior." The mentioned lad turned to glance over her shoulder. The soft-spoken Baam, who appeared to be uneasy, had caught her attention.

Vior smiles in enigma; her eyes twinkle at an unspoken level of amusement. Had it been a situation that potentially led to her downfall, she would feel downright dreadful and horrid. Fortunately, the current event that had taken place at this station was something that may be beyond her control or any plausible reasoning she might have had in mind.