Trail 1 - 9 : Breakfast

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Jahad's Princesses 

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Vior woke up feeling hollow and cold for no apparent reason, which was how she usually felt

Vior woke up feeling hollow and cold for no apparent reason, which was how she usually felt. That can also be said; she seems bothered by this everyday routine that keeps repeating itself over and over again without the need to stop or any intention of changing.

However, this floor that has kept her entertained was worth giving an unlimited score in the first place. At the very least, she had her own plaything that she could mess around with and watch from a mindless distance with eyes that held no regard against any individual and proved herself to be the only person worthy of everything and anything.

The same familiarity that would soon calm her in place, memories that struck her, and an ideal that controlled her life — what a joy and what a way to celebrate life! She wanted to laugh aloud at how absurd it was that she had been left alone to suffer this pointless fate and had been given a curse that would never end.

'...Well, there's nothing I can do regardless.'

The blanket that covered her proved to be futile in giving her the warmth she desired; instead, it left her behind cold and unneeded. She had wondered how she came to this kind of conclusion or feeling. Well, perhaps she can blame what happened the other day — those retching titles that rang inside her mind.

'Friends...'

Vior wanted to scoff at the thought — this entire assignment in the first place was absolutely ridiculous. This tower that is filled with nothing but greed and egoism has a term of friendship somewhere, right? One thing she might have said was how ridiculous and sickening it was. This place has no kindergarten where you can introduce yourself to each other and make friends at some point.

No, it was the opposite, actually. This place was nothing more than a cage of wolves waiting to feast on those who had been forced into it due to the issue of destiny. Those who hold friends in high regard will be shredded apart by those with fangs that gnaw deep into the skin and bones.