Trail 1 - 8 : Sixteen

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Position Test 

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Vior's brows wrinkled, her eyes fluttering at the sight of a message right in front of her

Vior's brows wrinkled, her eyes fluttering at the sight of a message right in front of her. What is it this time around? What exactly must she deal with, despite the special circumstances that have been granted to her personally? She rubbed her temples and applied the necessary pressure; the stress that had accumulated in her mind was undeniably dangerous enough to give her a headache.

How can she resort to a peaceful method without erupting into a fit of chaos on this floor? Simple: She just doesn't.

"Good riddance..."

[ You okay there? ]

"I'd say I'm dying slowly... However, I don't understand exactly what my grandfather wanted." Vior examined the package that had been sent personally for her, and the note attached to it made it even clearer.

The pocket near the top of her bed flashes a familiar name in her mind; they are nothing more than her current interlocutor. "How did you get your hands on my package? Well, more like how you managed to deliver them." She'd picked up the package, shaking it to see what was inside.

[ I have my ways. But you should've been feel grateful brat. ]

"BRAT?!" Vior raised her head in an instant, her pupils dilating and her brows furrowing. "Lero ro, who the hell did you just call brat?"

The line coming from the other end was silent for a moment, leaving behind fumes of anger. How annoying is the disrespect this test administrator has shown her? Compared to the other regulars here, especially Anaak, she's much more mature and well-behaved, in her opinion. Look! She didn't even go on a rampage during her stay around here!

Although it is true that a few things must be resolved as a result of her interference in a few tests, they had it coming. So don't blame her for something that she did not do at all. Who exactly was it that allowed her to enter this floor and take the test by force? Absolutely not her, so they need to regret their very own mistake.