Trail 1 - 1 : Introductions

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

Yu Han Sung's Examination

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"But, it seems like this introduction is far too late, isn't it?"

Hansung looked at the two individuals, whereas Khun was glaring intensely in Vior's direction, who in return stuck out her tongue in mischief. As per usual, she had found a new victim to bully, which tends to be someone who's miserable, such as the said male.

That being said, it was her lack of empathy and sympathy for those around her. She found the suffering of others much more entertaining, delightful, and, above all, pleasant to see than to understand what others must go through. And Hansung thought, these two might be a terrible match if they won't come to terms with one another.

"On behalf of this incident, I'll apologize wholeheartedly for her shenanigans." Hansung put a hand on the top of her hair, feeling her silky hair running smoothly underneath his palm. She was glaring at him with dislike, not accepting such affectionate action from him.

"What can I say? This one is still a mere child after all. They tend to be childish until they reach adulthood." He'd ruffled her hair, messing up her neat and composed hairstyle, which consisted of nothing but nicely combed hair.

The test director moved to the side, dodging the incoming kick that was targeting his knee. The two individuals smile at each other, one menacingly and one innocently. Precisely, there's no need to be told that they had quite a fantastic relationship. Or chemistry in the terms of, erm, well, I'm quite sure you are aware without needing to be told.

"Aside from that, you may go ahead. The next team awaits its turn." Khun cast a glance at the annoyed Vior and invested in combing through her hair with her fingers, carefully threading through those green locks.

"I'd like to ask you something," Khun uttered, looking as agitated as ever. "Regarding this test, I don't understand why we passed this test."

Hansung and Vior look at each other, talking to each other with telepathic minds ( or eye contact ). The two are wondering how such a genius could be so ridiculously ignorant, despite the obvious explanation. Even though the two other teammates, such as Baam and Rak, are unaware of the answer themselves. At least, they still manage to somewhat solve this entire case.