Trail 1 - 4 : Princess

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Crown Game

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

The blades have kept their defensive stance while screeching in unison and illuminating the area around them with sparks

The blades have kept their defensive stance while screeching in unison and illuminating the area around them with sparks. For what has happened, no one has ever calculated this turnout of an event; rather, they had thought this bonus game might go smoothly without any problems. But here they are, two people at odds with one another, despite the fact that the other is silent in their room.

Vior clicked her tongue, eyes shining down, and slashed the side, which is made of air, once more, ducking down to the ground, forcing her opponent to strike forward. But after seeing that she could protect herself against the shinsu — she quickly struck her in the abdomen and administered additional shinsu. As a result, Vior amassed them quickly, adding to and increasing them all at once, producing a rush of wind that propelled her into the air.

Black March swung to the side, moving forward to her opponent, who had been pushed back to the throne, and the natural female stood upright. Those ambitious eyes gleamed in anger, pushing her back away from the throne, where an unexpected crater formed all around it. She wondered who Vior was if she ever had to face an opponent who could bend the shinsu at will.

"Anaak! Hey! Are you okay?!" The one that Vior has learned the name of, "Shibisu," has run in Anaak's direction, checking whether she has received any grave injury or not. But the female didn't bother to slap his hand away, earning a hiss of pain from him.

"Ms. Vior!"

Vior glanced behind her, watching her teammates catch up to her, even going so far as to keep an offensive posture and wield their own weapons, minus Baam.

The fight has extended from the room to the arena, with some members of the other team intruding on a personal matter. Oh, how Vior despised this interference and allowed it to divert her from her plans! If Anaak had been one second early, she would have been exceedingly haughty and would have stormed their room willfully. It gives her no alternative but to reprimand her properly by guarding and deflecting.