Trail 2 - 9 : Heart

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Workshop Battle •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"—?! Could you possibly be harsher than you already are?!"

"Oh? Harsher? Alright."

A scream echoed throughout the house; thankfully, those who lived there were far too exhausted to hear those demonic screechings. The peaceful morning had just begun, maybe a bit too early for those who are heavy sleepers; however, that did not include this pair of frenemies that were in the same room together.

Khun scoffed, observing how Vior slumped on the bed with a fresh bandage that was wrapped around her lower abdomen and arms. He was certain she couldn't even make it to the workshop battle if he hadn't pulled off such a risky stunt by having someone else disguise themselves as her.

"Talk about being ungrateful."

"Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh... TaLk AbOuT uNgRaTeFul."

Hearing her mockery, Khun's eyes twitched, and he immediately resorted to violence, pressing on the wounds that were still healing. Vior yelled out in pain, cursing out loud and kicking him away. A futile attempt, considering that he dodged her kick without any effort.

"For a patient," Khun trailed off. "You certainly are an annoying one."

Vior grumbled under her breath, cursing him out loud; he frowned at her shenanigans despite being taken care of. "Blame your idiocy for this. If you hadn't gone and done something stupid, you wouldn't be here at all. Personally, I'm disgusted with the idea of taking care of you."

"Hah!" Vior looked his way and smirked. "The audacity to lie! You should be grateful to witness a God in her full glor—"

"Have you been this annoying to deal with?"

Khun resisted the urge to kill her during her most vulnerable moment. He never thought there would be a day where he attended to her injury, and somehow he's not complaining at all. He can pour out all of his hatred on her by tightening the bandage whenever she's being annoying; hence, it's a win-win situation for him.