🌠003; TRANSFORMATION

Začít od začátku

"I saw what you did, actually, i didn't see, but, i know you did it." Serena says to her.

"What makes you think i did something?" Sabrina innocently smiles.

Serena gave her a look, then sighs out.

"No doing magic on the humans." Serena warns.

Sabrina then smirks. "Yes, mommy."

Serena then flicked her on the back of her ear, making the girl take a hold onto her ear, slightly wincing in pain.

"Oh! Incoming!" Sabrina then teasingly smiles, seeing her sister's boyfriend.

Serena slightly smacks her sister on her arm, but looked at her boyfriend with a smile.

"Sebastian." Serena smiles.

Sebastian stares at her with a stony expression, then glanced away from her, walking away.

Serena frowns at his behavior, finding it odd.

"What a dick." Sabrina scoffs, glaring at the Vampire.

Sebastian, walking down the halls, shook his head in disbelief. "She's impossible, first she breaks up with me and now she's acting like nothing happened!"

Serena frowns confused and hurt by his actions. "Did i do something wrong?"

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Passing by the school's gym, was Sabrina Santiago, her noticing Erica Reyes shakily trying to climb up the wall, her stepping inside the gym quietly and gently without making a sound, careful not to disturb the blonde.

Erica was at the bottom part of the wall, the heel of her shoe sliding across the harness, which caused her to lost her balance.

The Reyes girl expected herself to fall onto the ground but felt a pair of hands touching her back to keep her balance, so she won't fall.

Erica then turned around to see the short raven haired Latina in front of her.

"...thanks." Erica hesitantly says.

"But, you know, i didn't need your help, i don't need anyone's." Erica snapped, walking away from her.

Sabrina dramatically gasps, following after. "Rude."

Erica then felt Sabrina following after her, her becoming annoyed at her, which made her turn around.

"What do you want?" Erica asks annoyed.

"Your friendship, i'm-."

Erica quickly interjects. "I know who you are, and i'm not interested."

Erica glares at her, snapping at her. "So, do like everyone else and leave me alone!"

Erica then stormed away from the latina, not once looking back.

Sabrina then sighs out, looking up. "This is what i get for trying to be someone's friend."

Standing in the entrance of the Beacon Hills' High School, was Sabrina Santiago and Serena Santiago.

"Come on, just be normal, that's it, get some friends, socialize, i mean, it's so easy." Serena smiles gleefully.

Sabrina hums, sarcastically commenting. "Yeah, it's definitely so easy."

                    —☆★☆★☆—

At Sebastian's house, the blue eyed Vampire was seen walking up the porch steps, going inside the house, until he felt someone behind him.

Sebastian then turned around, only to be met by Serena.