Hungover and fruit

Chiara's POV:

Whatever happened last night is a complete blur to me. I let out a small groan due to my pounding headache.

I look next to me and see a tall glass filled with water and a tablet with a small note next to it.

How's the headache? I read.

I grab the glass and tablet and swallow it. I started to feel sick come up my throat. I ran towards the bathroom and vomited everything I drank and ate last night.

I could taste the filthy substance that was getting emptied out of my stomach. The taste made me feel more nauseous.

Once I was done, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth until I could no longer taste my own puke.

I get out of my room and go and find dad to see if I could skip school for today since I was a wreck. Who hosts parties on a Sunday?

I could see from a distance a white sheet of paper with writing stuck on my dad's office door. As I got closer, it read out, gone to France to attend a meeting, I'll be back by tomorrow!

I walk towards Dante's room to let him know there's no way in hell I can go to school. I knock on his room and hear a faint "come in".

"Hey, you alright?", Dante asks, sitting on his bed.

"No, I don't feel very well. I don't think I can go to school today"

He got up out of his bed and walked towards me, towering over me. He placed the back of his hand against my forehead.

"You do feel a little bit warm. Stay home, want me to get you any snacks?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I'll get some if I need them. Don't bother", I smile.

"Okay, call me if you need anything. I'm going out, work related"

"Ok, bye Dante"

I wander back into my room and go to take a long, hot shower. I might Google how to get rid of a hangover once I'm done with my shower.

I need my onesie!

When I finished my shower, I threw on my cosy onesie and Googled how to get rid of a hangover.

Drink loads of fluids
Eat food to get sugar levels up
Painkillers

I get up off my bed and go downstairs to treat myself to some delicious sugary cereal.

Whilst I poured the milk I felt a weird feeling. Like I was being watched but decided to ignore it.

"Boo!", I feel someone grab onto my shoulders.

I let out a shriek and accidentally slap them.

"Oh, whoops", I chuckled.

"That hurt!", Alex whined.

"Why aren't you at school?"

"Your dad told me to 'bodyguard' you and just do all the schoolwork at home", he yawned.

"Oh, okay", I say and groan.

"What's up with you?"

"I'm hungover", I roll my eyes.

"I'm not surprised, you were a mess last night", he laughed.

"What happened? I can barely remember anything"

"You know what, I don't think I want to know, nevermind", I say.

"Okay"

"Now go away, I wanna have my breakfast", he walked away as soon as I said that whilst giving me the finger.