Can't Swim and Detention

Chiara's POV:

It's the next day now and it's definitely better than the first day in school. I ended up texting Rylee the whole night talking about my past.

She kept asking and asking and asking and I ended up giving in. I can trust her, she's my first ever friend and she's been so amazing to me.

Pshe was so boring without Rylee, she isn't in today since she's sick with the flu so I'm stuck sitting next to this girl called Freya. We both exchanged 'hi's and we both listened to the teacher ramble on about Switzerland and not the actual lesson.

"Freya and chiara, that's it! I've had enough of you two. Stop talking or else", Miss Keynes threatened.

"What?", I shout out. I feel infuriated over this situation.

"Don't 'what' me and pay attention.", My teacher snapped.

"Pay attention about what? You're not even teaching the class, you're talking about the time you went on a trip to Switzerland. Freya and I weren't even talking.", I shout, making everyone snicker.

"Get out of my class now"

"Gladly", I reply leaving the classroom with an intentional slam.

I'm outside and bored as hell, I never really act out but miss keynes was being unreasonable. We weren't even talking. It was like she just wanted to get me into trouble.

I grab my phone out of my blazer pocket to text Enzo and rant to him about what happened.

Chiara ~ You'll never guess what happened, miss Keynes threw me out of the class since I called her out on her bad teaching.

And instantly I saw Enzo online texting back, I watched him type back waiting to see what he had to say.

Enzo ~ She can't even teach, it's always about a story about her doing xyz.

Chiara ~ I know, because of that I've got a detention tonight. I've gotta go now though since she's probably going to come out and talk to me any minute now, wish me luck!!

Enzo ~ No :)

Chiara ~ Rude!

And with that I turn my phone on silent. Curiosity mixed with spiteful comments ran through my head.

"Lesson's over, we're all just packing up. Take your bag and go to lunch. See you in detention Chiara.", Miss Keynes stiffly seethed.

I gave her a nod, making my way to lunch. I've got no choice but sit with my brothers and his friends since Rylee abandoned me today.

How long does it take for them to arrive?
••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••
Enzo's POV:

My brothers, Victor, Axel and I all came up with this plan to annihilate Xander and his minions. We're going to do it after school where Chiara won't see and get scared.

I walk into the cafeteria and see my little sister sitting all by herself eating her lunch on our table. Her back was turned on me so she had no clue I was watching her.

I decided to slowly walk up to her and scare her. I tried my hardest not to make a loud sound that'll get her attention and succeeded.

"I know you're there Enzo", Chiara chuckled before I could scare her, I rolled my eyes as I sat next to her.

"How could you tell?", I asked.

"Where's everyone else?", Chiara questioned completely disregarding what I said.

"They'll be here soon, they're all in the toilet."

We were eating in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company until everyone else came.

"Hey guys", The voice of Luca shouted behind us. We both turned around to see the whole group with smiles on their faces.

"We never introduced ourselves to you, I'm Victor and he's Axel", My friend stated.

"It's nice to meet you", Chiara responded back with a sandwich in her mouth.

"I can't believe you're more focused on your sandwich than me.", Axel replied with a hand on his heart acting like he was hurt.

Chiara just looked at him and rolled her eyes making everyone chuckle.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet", Chiara announced to no one specifically before leaving.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Chiara's POV:

I walk past my brother's group and make my way to the toilet. Everyone stared at me and by now I figured out it was because of how infamous my brothers were. I keep my head down to avoid eye contact with everyone and not look at the glares they're shooting me.

I lift my head up and I see the toilets, I'm almost there. I sink my head down and continue walking and that's when I hit something hard.

"Ow", I let out, rubbing my head.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to-", I apologised profusely until they cut in.

I lift my head up to look at who I smashed into. Oh crap. It was that guy that pulled my hair in McDonald's.

"Who do you think you are bumping into me let alone coming near me? Do you even know who I am?"

My whole body freezes and the memories come flooding back. The mockery to the hair pulling to the threats. I shake my head in response since I couldn't utter a single word.

"I'm Ezra bloody Harrison", He shot back before grabbing my arm and taking me somewhere.

"Please stop", I scream but his grip tightens making me wince. Everyone was watching me but no one bothered standing up for me.

I recognised that he was dragging me to the swimming pool which made me panic even more, I can't swim. I've never been taught how to swim.

Ezra threw the doors open and tried to pick me up as I squirmed in his touch. He managed to grab me by the legs and threw me into the deep end of the pool.

I saw him let out an inhumane laugh and left me there to die.

I couldn't breathe, I was flailing my arms all over the place but the water was dead set on swallowing me.
°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••
Ezra's POV:

She needs to learn her lesson, she has to stay the hell away my friends and I or else.

I'm doing this to her so she understands her place in this school, right down at the bottom. Chiara is nothing to me.
================================
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

What do you guys think about what happened to Chiara?
What's your opinion on Ezra's thoughts and character?

Have a great day/night!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️