confusion?

Chiara's POV:

I went downstairs in search for Vincenzo. I heard him in the living room talking with Luca. Enzo's no where to be seen.

"Vincenzo, can I talk to you?", I ask.

"Yeah course, what's wrong sis?"

"Can I talk to you privately?", That caught Luca's attention, lifting his eyebrow at us. More specifically at Vincenzo.

He left the room, leaving Vincenzo and I in the living room.

"So um... I just wanted to apologise for being rude and not wanting to come and live with you guys.", I say, trying hard not to stutter.

"That's ok, no need to apologise. I understand. Let me show you your room", My brother offered.

"Ok"

We walked up the staircase to my room. It was definitely 5x bigger than the room I had when I lived with my mum.

"Wow!", I whisper

"Wow!", I whisper.

"We only knew you were coming home yesterday and we didn't know much about you so the room looks quite bland but your welcome to change the room up at any time."

"That's ok, I really like the room."

"Go get yourself settled down. I'm gonna go downstairs and work. That alright?"

"That's ok, see you later Vincenzo", I respond back whilst smiling.

"See you, Chiara", he said as he closed the door behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damien Moretti's POV:

That meeting was finally over and now I'm racing home to meet my daughter. I miss her so much.

All throughout that meeting the only person on my mind was my darling Chiara.

I miss those big hazelnut coloured eyes. I miss the way she babbled 'dada' when she was a baby. I miss her cuddles I got when I came home from work. I miss everything about you Chiara.

I finally get to the gates to my house and the guards all greeted me and I blatantly ignored them. I was too busy thinking of how I was going to introduce myself to Chiara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enzo's POV:

I was scrolling through instagram to see what's new and I saw Chiara in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Hey, it's me, Enzo. You do still remember me, right?", I ask trying to make her laugh.

"Yeah I remember you.", She responded back smiling.

"Do you like my poster?", I ask Chiara holding it up.

"Welcome Chiara", she read out.

"Soo what do you think?"

"It's really amazing. I love the pink glitter and sequins covering the paper.", She grinned looking at the poster instead of me when talking.

We both heard someone opening the door and in came dad. I ran upto him to ask if he liked my poster.

"Oi, dad! You like my masterpiece?"

"Ew, what in all of hell is that thing? It looks like what Barbie poops out.", Dad held a look of disgust in his face before looking around to find Chiara.

You're just jealous you didn't create this!

I saw dad's eyes look at Chiara and his face morphs from disgusted to delighted and then to confusion?

I look at Chiara and her face is filled with resentment. She looks like she's going to attack dad any moment now.

"Hi Chiara, it's me. Your dad. How are you? How was the journey?", Dad questioned.

"Why do you care all of a sudden? You didn't care before and now you care?", Chiara growled.

The commotion brought both Luca and vincenzo to the kitchen.

"Sweetie, I know but-"

"No, don't 'but' me, how could you? Just because you didn't want me when you and mum got divorced doesn't mean you have to tell her to tell me you died. You wanted my brothers but not me? What did I ever do to you, huh?", My sister shouted.

The next thing I know I saw Chiara looking around for something.

Probably something to rip to shreds.

She grabbed my poster and tore it to pieces.

"NOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL!"I scream.

Oh no.

Her face changed from fury to fear. Her eyes started to well up with tears and dropped the half-destroyed poster to the ground. She ran upstairs to her room, accompanied by a loud slam.

I messed up... I messed up big time.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Chiara's POV:

I ran upstairs with tears rolling down my cheeks. I hate when people shout out me, it reminds me of how my mum treated me.

I slam the door and lock it so I can just be alone and no one can bother me. I curl up in my bed and let my tears drench the pillows.

I liked Enzo. He was really nice and funny and now he thinks there's something wrong with me.

I accidentally let out loud sobs and instantly threw my hand over my mouth in order to stifle my loud crys.

They all secretly hate me. They took me in out of pity. All I am is a bloody burden to them. I need to leave. I need to get out of here for everyone to live happily.

"Bye bye big mansion.", I mutter whilst drying my wet cheeks.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment.

Question of the day:
Who's your favourite character and why?