2am

Damien's POV: (the dad)

I grabbed Chiara and placed a cloth on her mouth and nose. Within seconds her body went limp making it easier to carry her into my Rolls Royce.

I close the door to my extravagant car that Chiara was currently unconscious in when I heard a familiar voice.

"Don't close your eyes Chiara!"

"Crap", Dante muttered.

I look to see what Dante was referring to and I make eye contact with that ginger boy we all specifically told Chiara not to hang out with.

"No no no, you, Christian Leigh Dawson are coming with us", I grinned.

He made a run for it, did he really think he could out run me? Me of all people? That was a stupid mistake, he's surely going to pay for it. I know I'm old but I can run. Trust me.

"What do you want?", He choked out.

"You", I whisper in his ear before placing the cloth I used on Chiara on him.

I threw his body in the boot as Chiara was perfectly seatbelted at the back and Dante sat at the front with me driving.

"She is going to freak out when she wakes up", My second eldest snickers.

"I know, she does deserve a little fright for wrecking Marcello's favourite car", I reason.

Just because she's the only daughter that I have doesn't mean I will allow her to ruin my son's prized possession.

In the mafia we are taught to learn not to mess with people we know we can't fight back.

What I'm doing is tough love, she needs to learn this. Before she picks a fight with someone that will get her killed.

"What on earth are we meant to do with that Dawson kid?", Dante questions.

That's when it dawned on me that I kidnapped one of the Dawson's. Our enemy's son.

"We can't let him go, might as well keep him as our prisoner for a few days,teach him a lesson or two"

"That's like declaring war on them. We stole their son and now we're throwing him in our prison!"

"So be it. We're not allowing their son fooling around with our daughter. We'll resume this later", I shut down the conversation as I parked the car.

"Carry that kid to the basement whilst I bring Chiara to her room", I order.

Dante did a mocking salute to me before throwing Christian on his shoulder carrying him like a toothpick.

I opened the door to be greeted with all my sons'. They all looked shocked that I actually went forward with the plan.

"Y-you actually d-did it", Marcello stuttered out.

"Of course I did it son", I smile triumphantly.

I carried Chiara to her room and layed her down on her bed and went right down to the basement where my other sons are.

I walked in to see him hanging from the ceiling with manacles cuffed to his wrists and ankles, restricting his movement.

"It'll be much more fun when he wakes up", I tell everyone.

They all nodded their heads staring at the limp body with pure disgust.

"We'll check on him tomorrow. It'll be better when he's awake. That'll be our family time hour on Sunday"

I heard a murmur of yes's and with that I left the basement to go see if the latest shipment has arrived to one of our warehouses.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Chiara's POV: