PARTAYY

Chiara's POV:

"Let the party begin!", I shouted over the loud music.

We walked into the mansion and Rylee dragged me straight to the kitchen.

"You drank before?", she asked.

I shook my head.

"Here drink this. It's an alocopop. It'll be good for your first time around", she handed me a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

"You think I can't handle something like vodka?", I lift my brow.

"I know you can't, just try the a bit of the Smirnoff Ice. You'll like it, it's like Sprite"

I grabbed myself a red cup and poured a bit in and drank it.

"Yum", I mutter and she laughed.

"I told you, you'd like it", she reached to get herself a bottle of Absolut Vodka and Grey Goose Vodka.

"Pick one"

"Uhh, the one on the right?", she took a swing of Grey Goose and took my hand, leading me towards the living room.

"Come on, let's dance!"

"I dunno how to"

"Oh, don't be silly, just let loose"

"Is this all we do at a party?", I feel bored, waiting for the alcohol to kick in.

"Well, at some point, drinking games would be organised by the host, we just gotta wait I guess", she shrugged.

I nodded and went to sit down on a chair I saw near the exit.

"Where you going?", my best friend asked.

"Just gonna go sit down, I've got a headache from the loud music. I thought this would be kinda fun", I answer.

"We're gonna play spin the bottle, whoever wants to join, meet us in the kitchen", some random guy shouted.

"Let's go!!", Rylee immediately stopped dancing and took me back to the kitchen.

When we got there, the rules were being explained.

"The two ends that the bottle lands on, you guys would have to kiss and then leave to give others a chance but there's gonna be a twist.

If you don't want to kiss the person opposite you, you take a shot of Bacardí
or gin but you can't exit the game"

"Maybe we shouldn't play this game Chiara"

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"U can't take them shots, and those two drinks have a lot of alcohol"

"Oh my gosh, chill! I'll be fine!", I roll my eyes.

"Ok", she said hesitantly.

We all got into a circle. I saw some girls from my science and English. And I saw some guys from my maths and PSHE. And Christian. Why him? That potential BACKSTABBER!

James, the host, spinned the bottle and it landed on Alessia and Ryan. They kissed and left the circle.

The bottle was spun again and unfortunately it landed on Chris and I. I grabbed the first bottle of alcohol I saw and poured myself a shot.

I felt the cold liquid run down my throat and it left a trail of burning sensation behind as I involuntarily coughed.

"First time?", James asked.

"Mhm", I responded.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a lot of shots and people leaving from the game, I was the only one left. Rylee left to flirt with some guy so I was left alone.