Wait, what?

Damien Moretti's POV:

I was fixing up some paperwork thinking about my darling Chiara.

Jesus! I miss you so much, my perfect angel. Wherever you are in the world, I will find you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I've found Chiara!", one of my stupid workers' shout, bursting through the door.

Wait,what?

My heart is beating 100 mph.

"What?"I respond. I'm trying to keep my cool.

"I've found your daughter, Sir," he repeated.

"Where is she?"

"She goes to Everdeen secondary school in Wales, so she's going to have to travel by car to get here to London."

"Ok, you're dismissed."

Once he closed the door, I jumped out of my seat to tell my sons. God, they're going to be so happy that we've found our baby sorella (sister).

I run downstairs to the main living room with tears in my eyes.

"Boys, come downstairs now! I've got some big news." I shout at the top of my lungs.

My eldest came down first, Vincenzo. He sat down on the couch with a stoic face. He never lets anyone know what goes on in his mind.

I taught him right! Thank god I have a son like him to take over the mafia once I retire.

My third youngest and second youngest came in squabbling about god knows what.

"Shut up, I'm taller than you," Marcello (second youngest) shouts.

"No, I'm taller since I'm older than you," Luca retorted back.

"I don't care whether you or Marcello is taller, so shut up. Dad's called us here for a reason, so sit down and be patient."Vincenzo reprimanded them as he slammed his hand on the coffee table.

"Sorry dad", my sons apologized simultaneously.

"Where's Dante and Enzo?"

"Enzo's in the toilet, probably crapping," luca snickered.

Eye roll.

"And you sent Dante on a mission, remember dad?"Vincenzo replied.

"Oh shoot, I forgot about that, sorry."

Looks like Dante's gonna be in for a suprise in about 2 weeks' time.

"It's fine," my eldest grumbled.

Everyone just sat there, waiting for Enzo to come downstairs so I could start. It was so quiet that I could hear my heart beating obnoxiously loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  5 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and humming? Can't believe people are intimidated by Enzo. I laugh in my head, thinking about that.

"God's sake, someone sounds like they're having the time of their life," I say.

Everyone snickers at my comment.

"Oh no, not another family meeting. Guys, I swear I didn't smash them plates. " Enzo attempted to defend himself.

"It's not about the plates. It's actually about Chiara."

Everyone's face immediately fell. Vincenzo's face looked more angry than upset, I've come to realise that's how he copes.

"One of my workers' came into my office before I called you all down. He said that she's been found. Our girl's been found. She's in Wales at the moment and goes to Everdeen secondary school." I pause to see their reactions.

Silence..

"I know this may seem unbelievable to you guys, but trust me, our baby girl's coming home."

"How is she coming home? Isn't Emma taking care of her?" Enzo asks, making a disgusted face when he says Emma. Honestly, I don't blame him.

"She is, but here's the plan, we get one of our men to run her over with one of our trucks. She'll die, and social services are going to put her with us."

"No, I wanna kill her with my bare hands. She deserves to die through torture, not a short death. She doesn't deserve that. She needs to feel pain. ",  Luca protests.

"I know, but we can't draw in more attention towards ourselves. We can't risk it, not when it comes to Chiara."

"Oh my god, our sorella's coming back home," Marcello states, finally processing what I've just said.

"I know, when's she coming, dad?"Enzo asks.

"Either tomorrow or Tuesday depends on how long it'll take social services to contact us,"

"I'm gonna go get started on her room, and Luca, you're helping me," Marcello orders.

"Bye guys," Luca says whilst Marcello doesn't say anything and runs up the stairs.

Typical..

"I'm gonna make a poster for Chiara because why not?" Enzo shrugs, leaving Vincenzo and I.

"Dad, she's going to be safe living here, right?" My son questions.

"She is, we'll all keep her safe. I know we are in the mafia, but if I fail to keep her safe, I know you and the younger ones will. I know you guys won't even let her out of your sight. " I chuckle.

"Ok, I'm going out for some fresh air. Thanks for bringing her home, dad. "

"Of course, I promised you she'll be back. Enjoy your walk, "I wink.

For the first time in years, I feel complete. My family is going to be whole again. Your brothers and I will protect you till the day we die, Chiara. I can't wait to spoil you rotten, my princess.
================================
I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. It was longer than I imagined.

Do you think everything's going to go as planned?
How do you think Dante's going to handle his suprise in 2 weeks' time?

Hope you guys have a great day!