"Aye!"

"I've never felt this cool!" Natsu cheers like an idiot. 

Brandish too was acting all so cutie having Lucy to sweat-dropped. "Could you turn him back?!" Lucy asked not liking how Natsu ad a big head.

"So fluffy!" Brandish kicked her legs back in forth like a little kid. 

I was rubbing Kilala's belly to keep my mind of off things. 

Mest eyes me strangely. "What's gotten into you? You've been quiet ever since we left the guild?" 

The frown continue to be on my face. "It's nothing." I said looking the other way to ignore him. The other's can't know about Natsu's fate. 

"I'm getting the feeling you don't trust our new friend." Alastor said knowing I didn't feel like talking. 

Mest groans. "Something like that." 

"Sorry, Lucy, i just did what he asked me to." Brandish said as Natsu was enjoying his big head. 

"But the way he looks is really freakin me out! Shana do something!" Lucy says freaking out grabbing her head. 

I ignored her. 

"He seems to enjoy it." Brandish pointed out the pinknette laughing his ass off. 

Lucy screams when her chest suddenly turns small  then went bigger than usual but then went back to their normal size. "Stop playing around with people's bodies, would ya?" She yells covering her chest. 

"I'm not sure why, but you're definitely the most fun to mess with, Lucy." Brandish smirks. 

"Ain't she? Shana is too if is wasn't so moody right now." Natsu comments he shovers catching my narrowed eyes. 

"We don't have time to be playing these foolish games. " Mest cuts in but gasped sensing something. 

I gasped feeling it too. 

"Whoa, you feel that?" Lucy asked eyes widen. 

" Magic power." Natsu said uneasily. 

"There's no mistaking him. " Brandish mutters knowing who it belong to. 

"You can't be serious." I mumbled this magic power is insane. It's too overwhelming. 

A wizard was below us.  "That's why he's called the Wizard King." Brandish pointed out. 

Natsu smirks. "I'm fired up now!" 

"Natsu, we're here to talk, not  fight remember!" Alastor scolded him. 

I eyed the old wizard below. 'I've got a really bad feeling about this guy.'