Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort

Start from the beginning

"Chu Eomma!" Felix repeated. Changbin shook his head but let it be. He could sense that Felix would argue with him until he would admit that he was his mother.
He sighed and picked Felix up. The little happily giggled and clung onto Changbin's bicep. His head rested comfortably on the olders chest.

For a few minutes, Felix didn't move at all, loving the comfort that Changbin was giving him with just a little hug and lying on his chest.
But after a few minutes, he began to move. His stomach was growling a bit and he noticed that he was hungry. Without a word, he lifted his head and looked at Changbin.
He had his eyes closed and looked like he was asleep.

His gaze fell to Changbin's chest. Not even a few seconds later he was sucking on the olders chest, trying to get milk out of it.

Changbin stirred. A weird feeling in his chest was waking him up. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Felix sucking on his nipple.
He raised his eyebrows and tapped Felix, who was getting more annoyed with every second that passed. Felix opened his eyes and looked at Changbin.

"Pixie, what are you doing?" Changbin asked and gently pushed the hair out of Felix's face. Just on time, the littles stomach growled and he whined.

Changbin immediately understood.

"Pixie, I can't give you milk like this, but I can give it to you in another way." Changbin finally managed to stop Felix from trying to get milk out of his chest, since it clearly wasn't working.

"Is it okay if you wait for five minutes, I need to get something to feed you?" Changbin had gotten up and put his shoes and a shirt on.
Felix pouted, not understanding why the older was going away from him without giving him food.

"Hey Pixie, I'll be back, I promise. I'm only getting you food." Changbin handed Felix his stuffie that had been sitting on the desk and made his way out of the door.
He knew that it was wrong to leave Felix alone right now, but nothing could happen to the little one. Before he had gone to shower, Changbin had checked on sharp objects and hid all of them where he could be sure that Felix couldn't reach them. The boy also seemed like he couldn't walk since he was only rolling around and not remembering Changbin as Binnie.
The door was also too heavy for Felix to open when he was in little space.

Since Changbin had spotted a shop for little kids only a few meters from the hotel away, he decided to quickly run there and hope that they would have some milk powder and a sippy cup.
And they had, too his look.

The cashier didn't spare him a glance, quickly packing the items in a bag and giving the rest money back.

Changbin hurried to come back to Felix. The latter was still laying on the bed, tightly holding onto the stuffie and sucking his thumb, also something that he had never done before.
The older quickly cleaned the sippy cup, made hot water, and mixed some of the milk powder with the water.

As he got back, Felix opened his arms and pouted. He didn't like that Changbin had been gone for so long!

The older sat on the bed and hurriedly placed Felix on his lap and held the sippy cup to his lips. The little was confused but still opened his mouth and began to suck.
When suddenly milk came out of it, his eyes sparkled and he eagerly began to drink the milk even faster, filling his stomach up.

"More?" Changbin asked. He was a bit stunned since this was already a very big sippy cup and Felix had finished it in only a few minutes and was pouting when the bottle was empty.
Felix blinked, not really getting what the older meant.

When Changbin wanted to get up, the little whined and held on tightly to the olders body, not wanting to let him go. Changbin just lifted Felix up and let him cling onto him while he made a new bottle for the younger.

Before they could even get back to the bed, Felix had the bottle back in his mouth.

"Gosh, I didn't know that being a 'mother' could be this much work." Changbin sighed and sent a silent thanks to his mother for raising him well.

Felix's small hands were holding the bottle while he also watched Changbin. With a small giggle, he patted Changbin's cheek with one hand, the other trying to hold the sippy cup, which didn't go well.
Felix lost the focus and before any of them could react, the bottle had already fallen on the bed and was spilling a bit of the milk on the sheets.

Felix gasped and tears whelped up. Not because of the accident, but because he didn't have milk now. ChNgin grabbed the bottle and held it infront of Felix's mouth.
He wiped Felix's tears away while the little was again drinking the milk, not minding anything that was going on around him.

As long as he had his food, he would be happy and satisfied.

The bottle was empty again, but Felix didn't want more Milk. He had gotten extremely tired and only wanted to sleep. But he just couldn't fall asleep.
Hit thumb was already hurting from the constant sucking on it and Changbin had forced him (gently) to take it out of his mouth.
Now he was throwing himself around, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.

When Changbin had finally enough, he pulled Felix close to him and let his thumb rest on top of the youngers lip. Felix happily took it in his mouth, sucking on it like a paci.

Changbin didn't complain about his hurting thumb, even when Felix sometimes bit down on it.

Finally the little had fallen asleep, giving Changbin the first relaxing minute of the day. But he also fell asleep only a few minutes later, his thumb still in Felix's mouth.

When Felix woke up a few hours later he was disoriented. Changbin was spooning him from behind and his thumb was resting against his lips.
Careful, to not wake the older up, Felix sat up and looked around in the room. He couldn't remember anything from getting out of the plane.

"Lix?" Changbin asked, his morning voice startling Felix, even if he should've gotten used to it over the years.

"Hmmm.
What happened yesterday?"

Changbin sighed and also sat up.

"You slipped into little space. But I don't think that you were your usual age. You were often sucking on your thumb, addressing me as your mother and... and when you were hungry you tried to get milk out of my chest."
Felix's face flushed red.
His eyes were wide and he couldn't believe what he did.

"God, I'm so sorry binnie. I don't know what was going on with me." Felix apologized, but Changbin waved it off.

"It's okay. I think it was mostly because of the memories. It's not like you were doing this on purpose. Everything is fine and you don't need to be embarrassed for what you did.
If it gives you comfort I don't mind letting you do it again sometime. But please remember that you don't have to be scared that I will find you disgusting for this!"
Felix quickly engulfed Changbin in a warm hug. He was very happy that Changbin let him be himself. The older made him feel comfortable and this is what counted for him in the relationship, being able to be yourself and not having to change yourself for your partner.

The funniest thing is that I got the idea during an exam. Idk what got into me, but suddenly I was sitting g there and thinking about the idea and my other book for a damm hour

Also thanks for 40k reads and 1k votes♡