Feel

How awkward.

Alone on the table with only Taehyung opposite of him.

It was a bit odd, especially since the table was big as fuck and only the two of them sat there.

".. Don't you wanna eat?" Taehyung voice could be suddenly heard, his eyes on Yoongis plate, the smaller just having mindlessly poked around in his food the whole time.

"..Sorry.. I'm not really that hungry."

"Eat at least some of it.. Or don't you like the food? Should I request the chef to make something else for you?"

".. No.. No that's.. I'm just not hungry.."

It seemed so.. Depressing for some reason.
Even to Taehyung it was odd.

Just staring at the small male on the opposite of him, the big table in between them as Yoongi kept his head down and just stared at the food in front of him in silence.

"I-.. Doll. Why don't you.. Try to see the positive in this? In this all? You can get whatever you want, I'm with you and you don't have to worry about anything. Isn't that nice?" a small smile on Taehyungs lips, as if to try and convince the smaller that this was an amazing opportunity.

Yet the smaller didn't say a word, instead continuing to stare down at his food.

Taehyungs eyes still on the male, as if trying to decide what to say or do next.

It took an whole minute, before Taehyung eventually stood up to walk around the table and towards the smaller.

Still, the only thing Yoongi did was stare down, not even daring to look up at him as if he'd done something wrong.

As manipulative and horrible Taehyung could be, in this moment, he for some reason, felt bad.

He felt bad.
He actually felt like he did something wrong.

But admitting to something like that, was something he didn't dare to do himself.

It was against his pride. Against his own morals, against his logic.

"Stop staring at your food already.. I just.. You should be.. Thankful.. You should, see this as an amazing opportunity, as something that doesn't happen to just anyone."

The more Taehyung spoke, the more he wanted to actually punch himself.

It was pathetic in his own eyes how he felt bad.

It made him upset. How he could let something like that happen.

"..I said stop looking down!"

A harsh grasp on Yoongis chin, pulling the males face up to look at him.

Their eyes meeting.
Both of them silent for an moment.

Yoongi could clearly look at Taehyungs expression. It was weird.

Despite his upset voice before, now all he could see was how frustrated the taller looked, that however soon turning into an rather irritated look.

Taehyungs hand moving off Yoongi to take a step back.

"I.. Gotta go."

It was sudden.
Like out of nowhere how Taehyung said that and just walked off.

It was unlike himself.
Never had Yoongi seen the taller that irritated and bothered before.

That was definitely a dinner he wouldn't forget so easily.

So now here he was, walking back to his room.