Shot

Jeon Jungkook.

Eyes set on Taehyung, both staring at each other as if staring each other down.

"And who are you exactly to just bust in my door?"

"that doesn't matter. Yoongi, do you want me to get rid of him?"

Taehyungs eyes widened at the mention of Yoongis name.
He didn't expect this guy to know the cat boy.
He just didn't seem like the type to hang around people like this guy.

"You know him this tasteless person?" Taehyung asked, looking back at Yoongi who was a bit unsure what to say.

"not exactly know.." the smaller mumbled standing up to then walk towards Jungkook only for Taehyung to grab his arm and hold him back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I-"

"What exactly do YOU think you're doing?" Jungkook now asked before Yoongi could answer, Taehyung giving him an annoyed look.

"I'm keeping my property by my side. And you now should go back to the funeral you came from." Taehyung simply said looking at Jungkooks black clothes.

Jungkook didn't really react only looking at Yoongi and how the smaller tried to push Taehyung off.

Walking closer to them, Taehyung being pushed away, Jungkook grabbing Yoongi and throwing the smaller over his shoulder before casually turning around to walk out of the room.

That of course got stopped however by Taehyung who then blocked his way.

"I really don't care who the fuck you are right now, but you better let him down now."

Jungkook didn't say anything, just staring at the male for a minute before sighing when he realized that Taehyung wouldn't move.

"Stay." Was all Jungkook said as he let Yoongi down again, Taehyung looking a bit satisfied that Jungkook listened to him, only to then jump back and dodge the other.

"Did you just try to stab me!?" Taehyung didn't look shocked at the fact, rather pissed that Jungkook actually tried that.

Yoongis eyes now on Jungkook. Taehyung was right. Jungkook had pulled out a small knife, like out of nowhere which he now slowly put back in his pocket.

"Kim Taehyung, that was a warning. If you won't let me do my job again I won't hesitate to kill you."

Kill?
That wasn't Yoongis wish.
Sure Taehyung was creepy and really an dumbass but he didn't hurt Yoongi nor did anything he didn't want, apart from giving him clothes he didn't really like too much because they didn't display his style.

"You.. Wanna kill me? Good luck on that" Taehyung said with a small amused smile, looking back at Yoongi, smiling a bit at the smaller and staring him up and down as if inspecting him.

Jungkook meanwhile Was about to again pick Yoongi up when Taehyung out of nowhere put his hand on the smallers arm to pull him away.

In an instant, Jungkook saw this as Taehyung trying to provoke him and his warning. He wasn't there to play or toy around.

Pulling Yoongi back towards him, hand moving to his other pocket this time, eyes focused on Taehyung, and in less than an second Jungkook pulled out a gun, pulling the trigger to aim for the rich boy.

A shot, for a moment everything being quiet, until Taehyungs small chuckle could be heard.

"I knew that you wouldn't let him kill me." Was all he said as he looked at Yoongi who had pushed Jungkooks hand to make him miss the shot.