Room

A careful look around, observing every small detail inside the room.
A justified action after everything that happened.

Taking a bath sounded so simply, yet it was making the male go nuts as he checked the bathroom for anything.

Soap, shampoo, some simple cleaning products. Nothing dangerous, nothing sharp or anything to spy on him.

A small sigh leaving Yoongis lips as he finally Was inside the tub, hugging his knees and staring at the water in front of him for a few minutes whilst he listened to Taehyung and Jimin talk in the bedroom.

"You're getting on my nerves."

"Oh do I?"

"Yes. Yes, You do."

"Mhm.. Too bad that you have to get used to my company Park Jimin."

"I wouldn't say that if I was you. Let's see how long until you rich egoistic motherfucker can survive with me here."

It really sounded passive agressive, a small unimpressed chuckle of Taehyung and a annoyed groan from jimin.

"It's my pleasure Park.. After all this is my house. If anyone's gonna survive it's me."

Taehyung really was full of himself.
More confidence than Yoongi had every witnessed anyone to have.
Not even a bit unsure, as if he was 100% sure of all of his answers and actions.

Jimin didn't seem as sure or confident in himself, but rather at the fact that he was gonna get out of this with Yoongi by his side.

It summed the two up very well.

Fifteen minutes later, the bathroom door opening and Yoongi peeking outside with damp hair only to see Taehyung on his new phone and Jimin who sat on the bed patiently waiting for Yoongi.

"You're done? You should dry your hair properly." Jimin spoke, standing up and walking over towards Yoongi inside the bathroom only to look a bit irritated around.

"Taehyung where the fuck is the hairdryer!?"

"Are you blind? Just look around." Taehyung answered as he scrolled through his phone, leaning back and eventually standing up after jimin kept mumbling some curse words.

Taehyung opening a drawer, pulling the dryer out and pushing it in Jimins hands before already walking off again.

If any day would be like this from now on, Yoongi wasn't too sure how to feel.

It was weird.

He hated how he was stuck with them, how he wasn't able to do what he wanted and how his life seemingly got ruined by his small gestures and his decisions in the past.

On the other hand, sitting there and Jimin carefully drying his hair and taking care of him did feel nice.

It reminded him a lot of his childhood, how his mother used to take care of him actually.
As much as he wanted to hate it, he couldn't.

The second Jimin turned off the hairdryer Taehyung put his phone away.

A glance towards Yoongi, eyeing the smaller up and down and standing up with a satisfied smile.

"That's better. Fresh and clean, such a nice smell."

"Are you describing Yoongi or doing a detergent advertisement?" Jimin asked with a small grin, Taehyung looking at the other and rolling his eyes.

"Just stating facts here. Very pretty.. Could use some chapstick though." Taehyung mumbled as he grabbed Yoongis chin, pushing his thump over the smallers lips.