Close

How long had it been?

Two days? And he still was with Jungkook.

Not a lot had happened since that morning.
Just the two quietly hanging out, Yoongi trying to somehow get closer to the taller who kept looking utterly irritated at Yoongis tried to befriend him.

"Dogs or cats?"

"..why do I have to answer that?"

"Because I wanna know what you like more."

"..is that really a useful information?"

"I-Jungkook you're missing the point."

"I'm not missing the point. What's the use of that information? It just-"

"You know what forget it."

Yoongis frustrated sigh making Jungkook only more confused.

Since 20 minutes this had been going on, Yoongi trying to somehow get something out of Jungkook.

The taller kept looking at his phone eventually standing up and grabbing some things, Yoongi immediately widening his eyes as he realized what the other was up to.

"Hey don't just leave me alone again!"

Jungkook glanced at him, again not saying anything as he packed some stuff, until Yoongi took his hand.

"Do you really have to go again..?"

Was it Yoongis hand holding that made Jungkook consider staying? Perhaps how yoongi looked at him in that second as if actually needing him to stay.

He just stood there for a few seconds, staring at Yoongi and biting in his inner cheek that he'd actually do this.

"I'm gonna stay. One more day. Got it?"

"Got it."

Holding hands, Jungkook staring down again and again in satisfaction at the sight.

Another day, followed by another one.
Jungkook only being able to leave the smaller when he was asleep.

Waking up to the taller missing however wasn't such a nice thing either.
Yoongi wasn't sure if he disliked Jungkook randomly being gone more or the taller leaving rapidly in an matter of seconds.

Another day, pacing around the apartment.
He really didn't like being alone.

The door opening making his eyes widen, not moving and instead carefully listening, body immediately relaxing when he heard Jungkooks small sigh.

"Yoongi.. Let us go out today."

"Today?"

"Yes. Right now."

Yoongi widening his eyes, quickly putting on socks and rushing towards the taller who waited for him, Jungkook grabbing his hand and pulling Yoongi with him kind of impatient.

The car ride was quiet once again, Yoongi looking around a bit happy that he was outside once again but still holding onto Jungkooks hand as if to reassure himself that he was safe.

Car parking, both getting out and Jungkook casually making his way towards an bigger looking building that looked rather fancy.

"What's this..?"

"An restaurant." The taller simply answered. His gaze meeting one of the servers who immediately recognized him and then brought them to a table.

Jungkook ordering for them, eyes not leaving Yoongi on the opposite of him as he kept thinking of the same thing.
'did he like Yoongi?'
In what way however? How much exactly?