Day And Day

Day after day, casually working, to his surprise Jimin visiting the store whenever he was working.

It was really always amazing him how Jimin managed to always visit the store whenever it was his shift.
He wasn't too sure how Jimin did it or if it was just good luck but he couldn't complain much about it.

The other was friendly, treated him very nice, was perhaps a bit too touchy sometimes for Yoongis liking after he didn't think they're that close but he still didn't mind it too much.

Taking a small break, sitting besides Jimin who leant again him and then grabbed a small bag out of his backpack, opening it and holding it towards Yoongi.

"Want some?" Jimin asked, Yoongis eyes moving onto the small bag and slowly widening as he realized that it was his favorite sweet that he once had mentioned.

A small hum, eating some and a small happy smile on Yoongis lips as he looked around the store and thought of the things he still had to do.

Their happy small silence getting bothered by Jimins phone.
Another call, and Jimins expression changing once again into an rather annoyed one.

"I gotta go now. Keep the bag. Take care Yoongi."

As quickly as he appeared he also left again.

It really was starting to wonder Yoongi why the other always had to go whenever he was called.
He did wonder who might have called, that Jimin looked so annoyed yet left without a single thought.

An hour Yoongi just continued his job without much trouble, that was until someone familiar looking walked in, made his way through the store and grabbed a single thing.

Yoongis cat eyes slowly widening as he now stared at those dark eyes in front of him, only looking down at the counter as a small box of banana milk was placed on it.

"That'll be-"

Before he could finish the money was already put down on the counter.
The exact right amount.

He just watched the taller male grab the small box and quickly walk back towards the tables, not saying anything.

Yoongi wasn't too sure why Jungkook suddenly decided to show up.
Was it just a coincidence?

He wasn't too sure about that when he looked back at the male and saw Jungkook staring at him.

It wasn't even such a scary look. Despite the males appearance, tattoos, piercings and his overly 'I'll kill you if you talk to me' vibe, the look he had on yoongi seemed rather curious and interested.

They didn't talk to each other, just sometimes glanced at one another.

Yoongi thought this would be a one time thing.
However, the day after there the male stood again.
The same banana milk, the exact amount of money and the same table.

Yoongi wasn't sure if this meant something or not.
Was Jungkook watching him because of the thing that happened?

How easily a few words could've connected the two of them.
Yet neither decided to say a single word, instead their eyes kept glancing at each other.

A few more days, Jungkook and Jimin.
The two somehow did the same thing, but so differently.
Jimin being outgoing and pulling Yoongi easily in an conversation and keeping close to the smaller whilst Jungkook kept his distance, just watching in silence.

At this point he didn't even mind it anymore to get stared at.
Jimins stare being rather intense, but happy and his small chuckles whenever Yoongi noticed, never failed to make Yoongi break a small smile.
Jungkooks stare, still rather curious, a bit soft compared to the first time Yoongi saw him, as if appreciating just looking at Yoongi even from afar.

Their actions displayed them so well.

On his way to his apartment, taking out his keys and about to go inside the building when he noticed someone sitting on the stairs, blocking his way.

This had to be a joke.

"There we see each other again. Min Yoongi. This is a really depressing neighborhood, you're sure you don't wanna take on my deal and life in luxury? You'd for sure enjoy it."

"I'm not interested." that was all Yoongi said, not even wanting to worry why Taehyung knew his name and where he was living.

The taller stood up, fixing his shirt before letting out a small dissapointed sigh.

"I somehow knew you'd say that. It's a real shame to waste such a pretty face in a place like this. I'm not meaning any harm, I just wanna give you the luxury you deserve Yoongi. Do you really wanna live here for all of your life? Work minimum paying jobs to pay for such an ugly small apartment whilst I could provide you with anything you'd dream of? Doesn't seem very smart to me. "

Yoongi just stared at him, for a second looking unsure, only to shake his head and make his way past Taehyung.

"It's none of your business. Now leave before I-"

"Call the cops on me? Good luck on that. I'm not in the mood to argue now or cause drama therefore I'll just leave you be for today. I'll ask you once more, if you still didn't change your mind, I may have to be a bit less nice." Taehyungs small smile not leaving his lips as he kept eye contact with Yoongi, slowly walking down the stairs just in time when a black car pulled over.

"Have a nice day, pretty boy."
The deep voice of Taehyungs roaming in Yoongis mind, the smaller just watching speechless as Taehyung got inside the car and drove off.

Taehyung was a even more different kind than Jimin and Jungkook.
The two of them at least didn't threaten him, just stared him down instead.

He yet didn't know what he got himself into, comparing them based on his first impression until now, he was sure that Taehyung was someone he should worry about.

Yoongi was clueless.
Taehyung in fact wasn't the only one he should worry about.

Of course he seemed the most worrisome with his threats, his seemingly obsession to own him as if he wasn't even an human and just an object.
He'd do morally questionable things to get what he wanted. He didn't care what came along his way or if someone had to suffer.
If he wanted it, he'd get it under all circumstances.

Empathy, Sympathy, words he didn't seem to know.

Meanwhile Park Jimin, he felt that.
Only for one specific person though.
He didn't care if anyone else would suffer, get hurt, or die, but if his special person, the one he desired to be with just would look a bit sad, he'd do everything to change that. He'd do everything to find the cause, and remove it.
Wherever this cause was just an small issue or an person.

Jeon Jungkook, similar to Jimin wasn't holding back to end other people's lives if they got in his way.
Jungkook knew damn well what morals were, but after all those years in his business, there wasn't much he cared about anymore.
Everything was just a job, his feelings being put aside since years, until now.

Min Yoongi, catched all of their interest.
In Jimins case, someone he could protect until death, someone who was willing to connect to him and someone he loved in an utter amount that couldn't be described.
Taehyung was rather obsessed to own the smaller because of his physical image, being invested in everything that was pretty to him or amused him.
Yoongi did both.

And lastly Jungkook, who in the first time of years felt something when he met the smaller for the second time.
Yoongi was making him feel emotions again and therefore the smaller seemed addicting to him. It didn't matter what Jungkook had to do, just to feel a little emotion he'd do everything, wherever if that'd be because of a good or a bad reason.

Regret wasn't something he even thought about, neither of the three did.

If that'd however stay that way, would last unsolved until it would eventually happen.