Eyes

Feeling watched.
Who didn't know that feeling?

Obnoxious, paradox, paranoia.

It all just described perfectly how Yoongi felt in the last few days.

Whenever he'd go to his job, take the bus or walk home. It felt like someone always was watching him.

He hadn't been at the convenience store for a few days now as well, instead focusing on his other part time jobs.

Friday evening.
There was a lot going on, lots of customers who just got off work, some students who wanted to have fun, people casually eating out there or enjoying a snack.

It was stressful, customer after customer, restocking things, helping out and not even being able to catch a break, the sudden work flow getting cut off when he mumbled a small welcome and scanned some items only to look up and make eye contact with the pair of eyes which always stared at him so intensely.

"How are you Yoongi? You look a bit stressed? Don't you wanna take a break?"

"I-Jimin there are other customers waiting, I can't talk much today, but next time we can catch up on it." Yoongi said and then waited for Jimin to pay, the male however standing there for a moment and not doing anything as if refusing to leave Yoongis side.

"Jimin come on, give me the money, I really don't want anyone complaining now." The smaller said, Jimin shaking his head and letting out a small displeased sigh.

"Yoongi just let someone else take over. I wanna talk to you."

Still the male didn't move an inch, still staring at Yoongi as if he was some kind of prey.

"Jimin I'm really sorry but I-"

"No. I said I wanna talk to you now. Look at that guy! He's just staring at his phone since I walked in and he still is!" The taller pointed out looking at a employee who stood near some shelves and stared at his phone instead of doing anything work related.

Yoongi just sighed out, shaking his head and again was about to say something until Jimin suddenly walked towards the guy.

"Hey you! You take over the register. Yoongi is busy right now." Jimin said, the guy looking rather irritated as he watched how Jimin just grabbed Yoongis arm and pulled him with him towards an empty table.

"So are you hungry? How about I make us something to eat, you didn't eat yet."

Yoongi looked overly confused at jimin what just happened, not sure how that guy now could again look so happy and innocent right after dragging him there and sounding extremely pissed off when talking to the other employee.

"I.. Yeah." Was all Yoongi said, sitting down and watching how Jimin picked out some things with a small smile before finally paying for his stuff at the register and quickly coming back to prepare everything.

"Here you go. Your favorite brand." The birthday kid said as he pushed some instant ramen in front of Yoongi, the smaller only nodding his head.

"Thanks.. So.. What did you wanna talk about?" Yoongi quietly asked as he looked at Jimin, the boys small smile slowly dying down.

"Who was that.. At your apartment a couple of days ago?"

".. My apartment?" Yoongi now asked a bit perplex how Jimin even knew where he lived.

".. Yes.. I.. Was passing by and saw you but then this guy sat in front of you and you two talked.. And you seemed rather annoyed by his presence.." Jimin now tried to explain, Yoongi just nodding his head and taking a bite of the noodles before leaning a bit onto the table