White

"I knew it'd look good on you.. How about you try this on next, and after this I'd like to see you in this."

Yoongi looked a bit dumbfounded.
He was kidnapped like in some kind of action movie, and all Taehyung did was play dress up doll with him.

He stood with the taller inside the walk in closet, watching how Taehyung grabbed some things and held them on him as if to check if he liked it or not.

"This is pretty on you." The taller said as he held a pastel blue sweater on Yoongi, the smaller furrowing his eyebrows and shaking his head.

"Not my style."

"Mhm.. That's not my problem." Taehyung said and picked the next thing.

So there Yoongi was, walking in and out of the bathroom endless of times until a knock on the door was heard and Taehyung let out a small annoyed sigh.

"I have to go for now. In an hour someone's gonna bring you dinner. I'm gonna be back tomorrow, enjoy your time without me." Taehyung spoke, walking towards the door and quickly opening it before he looked back at Yoongi and started to smile a bit as he looked at the smaller who looked kind if irritated.

"I'm gonna buy you even more things to make you even prettier doll. You'd look amazing in white."

Leaving the room, locking the door and Yoongi now was left alone.

".. Huh.. So.. What the fuck? So he only wants to see me try on dumb clothes and that's it!? What the fuck is this shit!? "Yoongi asked extremely confused, looking at the window once again and checking if he somehow could get out of there.

Perhaps he could tie the bedsheets together and get out of there like some kind of prisoner?
He opened the window and looked down only to sigh.

A few bushes, those could either be the kind to make his fall hurt less if the bedsheets gave up or could spear him.

For now he however changed back in his own clothes, widening his eyes as he felt his wallet in his pants.

He took a small look through it, a few dollars, some old receipts and the small paper Jungkook had given him with his number.

Jungkook.
That guy really was a mystery to Yoongi.
He didn't seem like a bad guy, but also not really like the innocent type.
No player, but definitely someone with experience.

Who exactly was Jungkook?

He knew now, that Taehyung seemed to be a rich person by the looks of it, Jimin seemed to be from an pretty average family and Jungkook? He had no clue.

'Mr. Jeon'
That's how Namjoon called him. He definitely must've been important if someone called him that.
He must've had a big influence if he really could've given Yoongi everything he wanted.

But that didn't matter right now.
Yoongi wanted to escape now.

His first idea with the bedsheets seemed like the best idea, however right when he was starting to tie the ends together there the door opened out of nowhere and none other than Taehyung stood there looking rather annoyed at him.

"Oh..you see I was.. Just-"

"Just what? Trying to escape and perhaps hurt yourself? Yoongi I know you're not dumb, so why even try to escape when you know that there's no way to get out of here?"

How even did Taehyung know what he was doing?

Yoongi kept quiet, Taehyung taking a step forward and pushing Yoongi back down to sit on the bed.

"You really make this difficult. For both you and me."
Tae mumbled, snipping his fingers and followed by that a guy walked in making his way towards the windows.