Motel

A small chuckle, followed by the feeling of a hand in his hair.
Yoongi only laid on the bed stirring awake as Jimin played with his hair.

"Finally waking up hm? Slept well? I definitely did."

A slightly blurry vision as Yoongi leant up and tried to put together what happened the last night.

Jimin joined him, right.

For a moment Yoongi just sat there quietly, that was until he looked towards his phone.

What would he do now?

Go to the police?
Would that be a good idea?
Perhaps the best he could think of now.

"Jimin.. I'm gonna go to the police and try to solve it like that."

For a split second Jimins look seemed rather shocked, followed by him instantly shaking his head and following Yoongi who walked towards the door.

"No. That's not a good idea.. Seriously."

".. Then what am I supposed to do? Wait until one of them finds me!?" Yoongi now asked turning around a bit frustrated, trying to ignore Jimins stare and how his hands suddenly got grabbed to be held once again.

"I won't let them do anything to you. Don't worry Yoongi, if they dare to come close to you I'm gonna make sure they will regret it."

Again those intense eyes, as if Jimin tried to convince Yoongi to just let him do everything.

It was crazy how scary those eyes seemed to Yoongi sometimes.
As if, Jimin was obsessed.

In fact, Jimin was.
He took in every small detail of Yoongi, knew him very well after staring at him and watching him in daily situations.
His daily routine, the usual stores Yoongi went to, his jobs, the busses he took, the groceries he bought and everything else.
Jimin knew, a lot.
More than Yoongi assumed.

It wasn't exactly stalking in Jimins eyes, he simply liked it to watch, make sure Yoongi was fine and if someone caused him trouble or got too close to him for his liking he'd simply do something about it or suddenly show up to get the other's attention on him.

"Let's just keep going like this for a while.. You can stay at my place if you want to."

"..jimin..thats nice of you, but I really don't want that."

".. You don't..?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow as he looked around the room and starting to smile a bit.

"You really wanna stay here? In this shabby motel room? And you expect the two of them not to find you here? I'm very sorry but that's plain up stupid Yoongs. You need some help right now and I'd be happy to be the one to do that."

Jimin wasn't wrong.
Yoongi needed help at this point.
No clothes, not a lot of money left, no home, nothing he could do at this point.

It all was just extremely frustrating.
The smaller male slowly sitting back down on the messy bed and letting out a deep breath.

Just when he was about to say something he heard a sound he immediately recognized.

His phone.

Looking at the caller ID and Yoongis eyes widened.

'Jungkook banana milk guy'

Jimin stared at Yoongi, finally looking down at his phone as well and immediately grabbing his phone, rushing towards the window and opening it, a good throw and gone Yoongis phone was.

".. Did you just throw my phone out of the window!?"

"Want him to find you here!? Why didn't you tell me that he got your number!? He can literally locate you and-shit let's go somewhere else! He probably knows that you're around here already." Jimin said a bit stressed and annoyed, grabbing his things and opening the door, Yoongi looking a bit unsure at him but eventually deciding that trusting Jimin for now was the smartest move.