Silent

A silence filling the room as Yoongi sat on the bed and kept pushing his back against the wall while looking a bit unsure around.

The three all looking at each other, pretty sure that now just pulling Yoongi along wouldn't work out like they wanted.

One wrong step and they'd be at each other's throats.

"so what are we gonna do now?"

Jimin looked around, leaning a bit against the bed and sighting out as Jungkook looked a bit clueless just like Taehyung.

"can I go home now..?"

Yoongis question getting everyone's attention, neither of them saying a thing until Yoongi again spoke up.

"Can I.. At least see my father? Just.. At least that.."

Yoongis eyes now on Jungkook who stared at Yoongi for a few seconds only to look away and say nothing.

Taehyung now starting to speak after Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Didn't you tell him?.. How you failed to-"

"I didn't fail." Jungkook cut the other off, looking a bit annoyed at Taehyung.

Yoongi looking a bit concerned at the two what was going on whilst Jimin only looked confused.

"Jungkook what is he talking about? I can see my father right? Didn't you ask me earlier that I could see my father if-"

"I lied." At least it was the truth this time.

".. What.. Does that mean? I can't see my father? What's with him?!"

"He.. Yoongi you know.. Well-" Jungkook kept starting over not sure how to exactly explain it only for Taehyung to lean back in his seat and smile a bit as he started talking, eyes on Jungkook.

"He bought you off his father, your dad decided to have his fun somewhere else and now he's probably chilling somewhere in New York or Las Vegas with a bunch of money and a bunch of bitches."

Another silence, Yoongi looking from Taehyung to Jungkook, not really believing what he was just told.

"That.. That can't be true. Jungkook that didn't happen.. Right? Right!?"

Another silence filling the room, that got interrupted by a low chuckle.

"I'd totally call this a fail of yours. Getting scammed by an old men and not even realizing until he was gone." Taehyung laughed, trying his best to remain his composure as Jungkook gave him a absolute death glare.

"How do you even know that?" Jimin now asked a bit irritated, since the two of them didn't seem very close and Jungkook didn't talk a lot.

Taehyung leaning his head a bit back and crossing his arms, the smile again disappearing off his lips.

"Easy.. I kept a good watch on Yoongis apartment, witnessed how his father ran off with a bunch of money and then I just had to take a good guess.. And when I asked Jungkook about it a while ago he was just like 'it's none of your business' meaning that my assumptions must've been right. "

".. So you just.. Bought him?"Jimin asked in disbelief, Jungkook looking at the other before again looking at Yoongi.

"It's not like Taehyung didn't try that either." a small mumble could be heard from the bunny boy.

"I did try, but at least I didn't get scammed. Your father is really smart Yoongi, instead of writing down your name on the contract he changed a random letter and Jungkook didn't realize it until he was already gone." Taehyung again started to smile, trying his best not to laugh whilst Jimin looked a bit relieved but still a bit annoyed at them.