Awake

Eyes slowly opening, leaning up and staring at the wall opposite of him.

Felt like a déjà vu.

He once again had no clue where he exactly was.

The bed soft and comfortable, yet way too big for his taste.

"Oh the pretty boy is finally awake? Took you long enough."

Simply looking at Taehyung who walked in, not saying a word and just leaning back, pulling the blanket over himself.

"Not gonna talk to me? Fine by me, I'm still gonna tell you what's gonna happen now however." Taehyung shrugged not really caring and sitting down on the end of the bed.

"This is one of my houses.. Jungkook and Jimin insisted on staying here as well, therefore be prepared for them making you trouble. However how I'd like this to work now is, you're gonna stay inside of this house, wont make me any trouble and behave, got it? It's as easy as that."

No answer, Yoongi still not showing his face, and not moving an inch from underneath the blanket.

".. Can't you at least give me a simple hum or something? It's really annoying how you don't answer. "

A small sigh leaving Taehyungs lips, leaning back and laying down to stare at the ceiling for a few seconds.

"Yoongi.. You know I don't mean any harm to you. You're not stupid and you.. Must feel a bit upset right now because of your father or stuff but-"

"A bit upset?.. You think I'm upset..?" Yoongi questioned, pushing the blanket off him and sitting up looking at the taller who also leant up and now stared at him, just nodding a bit as if it was obvious.

Taehyung really seemed to not understand feelings at all. He was good at interpreting, assuming things, but that all was based on pure logic.
Emotions, however, couldn't be figured out that easily even with logic.

"I'm not upset Taehyung. I'm not even upset the slightest.." Yoongi mumbled shaking his head a bit, his cat like eyes not moving off Taehyung who now raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm hurt, I'm feeling absolutely miserable because of you and I'm just done with life at this point.."

Yoongi looked serious, eyes red and near crying as his eyes got teary. Yet Taehyung could only start to grin a little to himself as he realized how well he could use this situation for his own advantage.

A small nod as if completely understanding Yoongi, taking his hand to hold it and pulling it closer to himself.

"You're a smart boy. Why don't you just make the best out of it? I'm gonna buy you whatever you want and you won't ever have to worry about anything doll. You must be feeling so hurt right now, I totally get that."

It was simple manipulation.
Taehyung knew himself that he didn't get Yoongis feelings at all, he didn't care one bit, but he cared about being favored by Yoongi in that second.
It was a competition between the three and of course Taehyung wanted to be the winner.

A simple glance down at Taehyungs cold hand on Yoongis hand that was just as cold.

".. Are you just.. Saying that because you think it'll make me like you more? Are you even telling me the truth right now..?"

Taehyungs small smile slowly dropping as he looked at Yoongi who looked back up at him.

Just for a split second Taehyung felt like he had done something wrong, as if he for a split second felt actual sympathy for the smaller.
It dissappeared just as fast however.