Hurt

Step after step, a small upset mumble and a hand that kept pushing buttons.

"I swear to god I'm gonna smack in his stupid blank face if he doesn't answer me soon" Taehyung said pretty upset as he kept walking around, phone in his hands as he called Jungkook for the 10th time already.

All he wanted was to find Yoongi, then Jimin suddenly left and now Jungkook also dissappeared.

It was 4 am he stood outside in the rain pretty annoyed and completely ignoring his men who kept holding out umbrellas for him not to get wet.

Call after call, until finally a hum Was heard.

"JUNGKOOK YOU MOTHER FUCKER WHERE ARE YOU!?"

No answer, Taehyung looking at his phone as if to see if Jungkook actually picked up, waiting a second and looking a bit dumbfounded as Jungkook just ended the call again, as if not in the mood for Taehyungs complaining.

Another try, calling the male, and Jungkook picking up not saying a word, Taehyung also not saying a word and just letting out a annoyed sigh only for his eyes to widen as he heard a specific voice that grabbed his attention.

Yoongi.
That was Yoongis voice.
Taehyung was sure of it.

".. Where are you?"

No answer.

"Jungkook.. Where are you!? FUCKING TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE AT! YOU'VE FOUND YOONGI DIDN'T YOU!?"

A blank stare, Taehyung taking a deep breath and looking at his display to see that Jungkook hung up on him. A stare and a small annoyed smile before he full on threw his phone to the ground and stepped on it pretty upset while cursing the younger out.

Another deep breath, a snip of his fingers and a guy handing Taehyung a new phone as if that was completely normal to him and happened every now and then.

"Find his location.. I don't care how much it's gonna be, fucking get me his location." Taehyung demanded and stared at two guys who immediately complied.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook? What are you doing there?"

Yoongis half asleep voice, just having woken up and sitting up on the bed to see Jungkook in front of the bed and with his phone in his hands.

The younger turning around and putting his phone again in his pocket to look at Yoongi, just watching the smaller and staring at him for an moment.

".. Taehyung knows that I found you.."

A silence, Yoongi nodding his head a bit knowing that he now couldn't do anything about it.

He honestly was too fed up to care anymore.
If Taehyung was upset he'd let him be.
If Taehyung decided to hurt him, he now wouldn't mind fighting back.

Jungkook also didn't seem to let that happen.
He really was like some kind of bodyguard and Yoongi could use that to his advantage.

"Jungkook.. You wouldn't let anyone hurt me, right?"

The bunny boys eyes widening a bit before he shook his head, pretty much protecting Yoongi with his life.

"If Taehyung.. Tries something.. I'd be thankful for you to protect me."

And that was it.
That was what Jungkook had waited for all along.
For Yoongi to agree to protect him.
That was what he wanted.
That felt like his duty. Like it was fulfilling him.

If anything, would happen to Yoongi, he'd fail to protect him, he swore himself, that wouldn't only be the end for whoever did something to the smaller but also for himself.