Comfort?

TW. Sexual assault stuff ahead

"So this is the guy hm? Such a fragile thing indeed."

"Didn't know he liked those type of guys."

"Pretty though."

All of those comments around Yoongi, the smaller turning his head from side to side, unsure where to look and where to go.

All eyes on him, a sudden strong grip on his arm making him panic more.
A few laughs was all he heard, as if his scared expression was something to laugh about.

Being pushed to the van, however a well placed kick and he was free again, only for an second however before another guy had his grip on him.

Now he looked at the rather annoyed look of a guy, his collar being grabbed and being pushed against the wall, letting out a small painful sound as the back of his head made impact with the wall

"Hey hey! Careful he said not to actually hurt him!" One suddenly said, Yoongi now being pretty sure that this really must be some guys Taehyung had hired.

"He didn't say we couldn't have our fun though."

"You really wanna risk that?"

"For such a pretty face I'd do it."

"The pretty face can hear you, you fuck head!" Yoongi said a bit pissed.

Just someone else who saw him as an object. This really was making him upset.

"Can this pretty face also suck dick?"

Yoongi looked now overly pissed about to make another dumb comment only to shut up when he felt a hand on his behind.

This guy wasn't joking around like he assumed.
This guy really wanted to-no for fucks sake would be try to avoid that.

"FUCK YOU!" He therefore screamed loudly, trying to somehow place another kick, didn't work out well however and instead his neck was grabbed harshly, trying to breath and get the hand off his throat, tears brimming in his eyes as he wasn't able to breath and felt a hand opening his pants.

Hand finally letting go of his neck, just taking a deep breath and not even able to properly do anything as his pants got pulled down.

Simply trying to somehow get away only to fail at the tight grip on his hips, a laugh once erupting at his small cries for help.

He thought Taehyung was a bad guy, but those guys seemed even worse.

Just when he was pushed around and held against the wall there he heard a small gasp from one of them.

The grip on his hand loosening, leaning down to just watch what was happening right in front of him.

A yell, the guy trying to say something only for a punch to be placed on his face.

On the ground, right in front of Yoongi he laid, gun on his forehead and Jungkook right above him.
Pulling the trigger, Yoongi just watching wide eyed and completely in shock as Jungkook placed the shot.

A heavy breathing, the guy underneath Jungkook looking just as shocked as yoongi now.

"Lucky that I ran out of bullets.." Jungkook mumbled before standing back up and putting the gun back in his pocket.

A look towards Yoongi, leaning down to the smaller and about to pick him up when the smaller wrapped his arms around him, pushing his face in Jungkooks chest and crying his heart out while Jungkook leant there completely frozen.

How close Yoongi was to him.
How much he adored the smallers hands grabbing onto him so tightly.
How he enjoyed how Yoongi needed him in that moment.