Closer

"I was so close to getting him, and you fuckers had to ruin it!"

"Woah waoh relax mate we just-"

"Relax? I was, I repeat I was relaxed, for the last few days, putting up with your bullshit. Taehyung I tried once before to kill you, you should've known better than that. And you smurf, are getting in my way as well."

A fight that didn't seem to end, finally seemed to come to an end.

Taehyung underneath Jungkook, the younger having his foot pressed on his chest, gun pointing right at his head.

By now the restaurant was empty, only them being inside there while the police was probably on its way.

Jimin leaning a bit breathless besides them, a bloody nose but at least not having a bloody arm like Jungkook who got cut by the smallest of them in the fight.

He didn't seem to care a lot about it however, instead his eyes moved back and forth between the two as if to decide who to kill first, Taehyung on the ground with a busted lip, slowly starting to again smile even though he was in such an situation.

"I get you Jungkook.. I get you.. You want him to stay with you, don't you? Want him all to yourself. But are you sure that he's gonna agree to that once he finds out you killed us? Remember how he protected me once before, and now you.. Wanna kill us and believe that he's gonna accept joining you?"

The one thing Taehyung truly was good at.
Manipulation.

A silence, Jungkook not saying anything as he thought about it and actually reconsidered his choices.

Jungkook looked dead cold, empty and lifeless, but still he had common sense and a mind that could be manipulated.

"Don't you think.. We should work together instead? You can play his little bodyguard and I get to-"

"Forget it." Jungkook spat out, letting out a annoyed sigh and putting his gun back in his pocket, looking over at Jimin who yet hadn't said anything.

They had to leave now.
The police sirens being heard and they all shot each other a look before making their way towards the back entrance.

"Ah fuck.. That hurts.." Yoongi mumbled, staying on the ground after he fell and trying to recollect his breath.

The past few 10 minutes he only ran, to wherever he could.

He wasn't sure what exactly he even was supposed to do now.
No money, no phone, no one to trust and go to.

Was he supposed to live on the street?
He was kinda homeless already.

That all because of those three idiots, who couldn't help but somehow be obsessed with him.

One stone faced, lying Mafioso, one rich and manipulative psychopath and one overly obsessed and clingy yandere.

What even was the world anymore?
It all didn't make sense.

He just wanted to live his life and then such shit had to happen and ruin everything.

Alone on the street for an whole day, an whole night, ending up in an park and trying to remain sane.

Three whole days, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin hadn't heard anything of the smaller.

They knew he couldn't be out of town, since he didn't have any money, no contact information and was basically homeless, but yet there wasn't a single sign of him anywhere.

The three couldn't stand each other. Not one bit, but eventually they all came to one conclusion.
The more the better.

Working together may haven't been their first choice, but this seemed to be the most logical and quick way to find Yoongi.