Red

Red.

A red tie that Jungkooks eyes kept going down at as if it kept grabbing his attention.

His stare however still blank like always, even when he listened to Taehyungs complains about the smaller male.

"Like can you believe it!? Instead of helping us he's now with this.. I already forgot his name." Taehyung sighed a bit annoyed and shook his head as he kept walking around with Jungkook.

No answer like always Taehyung babbling non stop until eventually Jungkook stopped walking, his eyes glued to the wall besides the sidewalk.

".. What are you doing poker face?"Taehyung asked a bit irritated, also looking down at the same spot, his irritation immediately turning into an small hum.

"Wow.. You're like a dog sniffing his route." the older laughed a bit amused, Jungkook continuing to walk, both leaving behind the tiny piece of fabric of the well known blue sweater, that was stuck on an loose nail.

"Ah damn.. Should've been more careful.." the cat boy mumbled as he looked at the small hole in his sweater. He walked around and around, endless of turns and alleys, only to end up exactly where he started once again.

He had no clue where he even was, no sense of direction and at this hour nobody was gonna help him anyways.

".. Is this the same spot again.. Did I just walk in am circle..?" the smaller asked himself as he stared at the han river once again.

Was this a different spot or the same?
He wasn't sure himself.

This all was driving him insane.

A deep breath followed by walking along the river once again.

20 minutes he walked, ending up in front of an big building that seemed to be under construction.

This seemed to be the best hiding spot for the night.

So there he was, walking around aimlessly and trying to see something in the dark.

Nearly falling a few times, eventually leaning down and sitting against a wall.

More and more minutes went by, the sound of rain outside getting to him and making him feel a bit lucky how he made his way inside somewhere in time to not get wet.

How lucky he felt for a small second to have found this spot, only for it to be ruined an minute after as an loud scream scared the shit out of him.

That didn't sound like anything good.
Horror movie screams seemed like nothing compared to it.

If he knew one thing then it was that he should get out of there, right now.

Why couldn't he for once just catch a damn break?
Why couldn't for once life just play along and give him time to rest?

It seemed unfair.
And it really upset him a bit.

Especially when he thought about everything that had happened yet and how he kept getting taken advantage of and tossed around as if he had no free will.

So there he stood in the dark, feeling pissed after everything that happened and not moving until it already Was too late.

A humming followed by a door opening and a pair of eyes that now stared at Yoongis body, as if a bit surprised.

Standing there in silence, not saying a word and not even looking towards the door.

He was so fed up.
Fed up with everything.
Whatever may happen, should it happen now.
If someone tried something funny he was ready to do something about it.