Kick

"A deal? No thanks."

It simply had to be said. After Taehyungs small move and his stupid idea of a deal Yoongi wasn't gonna even think about any other deals.
He didn't wanna have anything to do with such stuff and even if Jungkook was treating him kind of nice he still knew that Jungkooks job wasn't on the legal or morally correct side in his opinion.

Now he only looked at Jungkooks slightly confused face.
He hadn't even mentioned what the deal was about yet Yoongi had rejected it.
Rejected his idea he had planned out.

He would've offered to protect the smaller in exchange for Yoongi to stay by his side.

It sounded like an fair exchange in his eyes. For some even like an good deal. For Yoongi, however, staying by Jungkooks side for sure had its disadvantages as well.

Getting in dangerous situations, Jungkooks mood changes and his cold attitude as well as being not able to provide any comfort or affection and also his stubborn mindset to deny anything he thought didn't make sense or wouldn't be of any use in his opinion.

"but I.. I didn't even tell you the deal."

"I don't make deals Jungkook. It's a no." Yoongi said once again, the taller furrowing his eyebrows as he thought a bit annoyed that this didn't work out like he wanted to.

Suddenly he just stood up, grabbing some things before looking back at Yoongi.

"I'm gonna be back.. Perhaps in a few days or so.. Until then stay inside here."

"How much longer do I have to stay though? I still have a job and stuff and-Jungkook don't just ignore me!" Yoongi then said as Jungkook just walked out of the room ignoring how Yoongi was talking to him.

The smaller stood up to follow, stopping Jungkook from going by moving a hand on his arm and looking at the taller

"Jungkook, answer my question please."

A glance back and Jungkook looked down at his arm and at Yoongis hands, slowly looking back up to make eye contact.

"Stop thinking about it. I'm gonna take care of everything. You're only save around me, so stay here." Jungkook taking Yoongis hands off his arm and then closing the door behind him, leaving Yoongi alone once again.

Another disadvantage.
Being ignored and Jungkook leaving randomly for a few days out of nowhere.

It was like a punch in Yoongis face. He really was alone again in this huge ass apartment and all he could do was to watch TV, chill, sleep and wait for any news.

He really wanted to just go out and go back home but that wouldn't have been a good idea and he knew that.

So there he was again, day after day.
The third day and no sign of Jungkook.

It was such a casual day, 2am and Yoongi was cuddled up in the bed, quietly watching TV and trying to fall asleep after he slept a lot already that day.

A sound however caught his attention.
Was Jungkook finally back?
Hell did Yoongi feel excited about that for some reason.
He felt a bit like a dog waiting for its owner.
Stupid but also kinda true.

A small mumbling however making Yoongis excited mood turn into an panic.
That didn't sound like Jungkook.
That wasn't Jungkook.

The door trying to be opened, Yoongi quickly grabbing the handle and pulling the door back close.

With all his strength left, he tried to keep the door shut.
Two voices starting to speak to each other about what to do.

He really had no chance. Two guys against him. That just wouldn't work.
The door being eventually opened Yoongi nearly falling forward but catching himself again and backing off.