Mess

A walk around.
It was supposed to help, but now Yoongi was standing face to face with Taehyung who had a rather unpleasant expression on his face.

"..you've been out?"

A silence, Yoongi just standing in the door and looking a bit unsure around until Jimin finally decided to step up.

"Yeah. None of your business though."

"None.. Of my business?" Taehyung starting to smile a bit annoyed as he looked at jimin who casually walked past him and hummed to himself as if a bit satisfied how annoyed he got the other.

"Don't just walk off now, I was talking to you!"

"I don't wanna talk to you though!" Jimin could be heard shouting while walking inside a room, only to peek his head out and look back at them.

"You're coming?" A question directed at Yoongi who still stood frozen in the doorway.

About to walk towards jimin only to stop as Taehyung blocked his way.

"He's staying with me now."

"HUH!? Fuck no!"

A upset jimin now ready to argue only for Taehyung to grin a bit as he looked at Jimin.

"What a surprise. You're talking to me now aren't you?" Taehyung asked a bit amused, his eyes still on Jimin.

"Oh fuck off you spoiled bastard. Yoongi is with me, he doesn't wanna be with you! Come on love, I wanna show you my room now that you finally de-"

"Your room? Do you really think I'm so stupid and let you alone with him inside your room?" Taehyung asked pushing Jimins hand away that was about to grab Yoongis arm.

The tension was so intense, especially in those moments.

Two simple glares that could kill.

Yoongi meanwhile was just standing there a bit lost, eventually quietly walking towards the best next room since the two of them suddenly started to again fight and yell at each other.

Now inside the kitchen.

Big, modern, clean.

If he wasn't in such an situation he would've said this was like a dream home.

Big, modern and neat.

He rarely was alone inside the house, walking around like this.

Taehyung mostly made sure to lock the doors whenever he was out.

He could still hear the yelling.

He wasn't really in the mood to listen to their fighting now.
He never actually was in the mood for that.

It was just frustrating.

The sound of the fridge opening did caught his attention though.

Jungkook taking out a water bottle and quietly taking a few sips before he started to stare at the cat boy who only stared back at him for a moment.

No words being spoken, Jungkook just handing Yoongi the bottle and leaning against the counter, watching the smallers every move.

It was so irritating at times.
How casual they all acted.

"This is so dumb.." A small mumble, before the cat boy took a sip of the water and put the bottle back down, letting out a small sigh.

"What?"

The first word he heard Jungkook say in a while.

The male seemed a little lost after what Yoongi had said, not sure what he could've meant.