Game

A stare that didn't seem to Die down.

Not even an answer, instead he got to look at Jungkook who stood in place since an whole minute without moving an inch.

Did he say something wrong?
Was asking the taller to join him eating breakfast that surprising?
Perhaps he should've just stayed quiet after all.

Another few seconds and finally the taller started to move, sitting down on the bed as well and putting the tray between them.

His eyes once again on Yoongi as he waited for the smaller to do something.

Based on that Yoongi guessed that Jungkook agreed.

A hesitant bite of the food, Jungkook watching for a second before also slowly starting to eat.

Yoongi perhaps was acting nice as always, but even if he was acting like that he took small measurements to make sure check his safety for himself.

Eating together with Jungkook wasn't only getting them closer and seemed like a nice little come together, but it also was reassuring Yoongi that nothing bad was in the food and it actually was safe to eat.

The door suddenly being opened, Jimin walking inside with a small smile and two mugs in his hands.

His small smile staying on his lips until he saw that Jungkook was eating as well.

"Are you for real eating his food away now!?"

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, not even looking at Jimin who glared a bit at him.

However followed by that a small smile again, moving one of the mugs to Yoongi.

"I wasn't sure what type you liked so I made you some green tea, love.. Oh right and you as well." Jimin added at the end, holding the other mug in front of Jungkook who took it without a second thought.

Yoongi silently sipping on his tea, watching how Jimin started to clean a bit up. Jimins gaze on Jungkook as soon as the male grabbed his mug once again to take a sip though.

However, just before he could take a sip, Jungkook stopped, holding the mug still close to his nose as if to smell it.

A small grin on Jimins lips that was now crumbling as Jungkook put the mug back down and looked towards Jimin as if to say 'nice try'

Sensetivity to smell really had it's advantages for Jungkook.

He wasn't even that surprised. Jimin trying to get rid of him by poisoning him was something he had expected one day to happen.

It wouldn't have been the first time for that to happen to him.

A look towards Yoongi however and grabbing his mug, the smaller watching a bit irritated as Jungkook took a sniff before sipping on it.

Of course he had only poisoned his drink.

"Why are you drinking my tea?"

"Yes Jungkook.. Why are you drinking his tea?" Jimin asked acting like he knew nothing.

Jungkook staring at Jimin for a second before looking at his mug and swiftly pushing it over.

"I spilled mine."

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked a bit speechless at that.

Yoongi just stared at the mess now, trying to get nothing on the bed whilst Jimin looked a bit done at Jungkook.

Half a hour after that, some cleaning up, Jimin trying to talk to Yoongi for a bit and Jungkook who stayed inside the room and watched them as if making sure that Jimin wasn't getting too close to Yoongi.