Search

"Sir I know we made a mistake and it's-"

"It's not acceptable. Why do you think I pay you such an enormous amount of money? Because this job isn't easy, exactly. If you aren't able to handle it I may have hired the wrong people."

"We won't make the same mistake again. We simply underestimated the guy he was with-"

"I told you exactly how he is. He's a dangerous person, I even showed you a darn picture of him, yet you couldn't regognize him? That's just plain up-"

"It wasn't him Mr. Kim."

A silence filling the room, Taehyungs eyes now a bit wide as he tried to realize what just had been said.

Another guy who was with Yoongi, who beat up one of his men?
Perhaps one of Jungkooks men? Someone he hired to keep Yoongi safe?

Taehyung wasn't sure how he should think about that Jungkook guy.
He didn't know him long enough to properly understand his thoughts and behavior.
Not even what relationship was between him and Yoongi.

".. How did this guy look like?"

".. Rather.. On the smaller side actually, yet pretty strong, definitely good reflexes, very.. Intense eyes. Nearly sharp I'd say."

"..Search for him as well. I want more information."

How cruel the world could be.
Such a cruel world for the innocent and naive.
Lies, the greed for more, the hunger for more power and the morally questionable decisions some made, surely were part of all of it.

Not only was Yoongi aware of it but he foolishly fell for those small traps every time with the dumb mindset that one day, the world somehow would be nice to his sweet nature.

"I'm gonna go out for an few hours. See you soon Yoongi, keep watching TV, once I'm back we can cook something together. You like lamb skewers right? Let's try that."

".. Sure.. See you soon Jimin."

The next day, so casual yet it felt so unknown to him.
Yoongi had tried to go out on his own a few times, though every time he tried it jimin came up with something to distract him or keep him close to him inside.

If the cat boy had been honest he didn't feel comfortable at all.
Jimins home was nice, but the other simply still felt too much of a stranger to just kind of live with him.
The fact that Jimin was utterly clingy and kept making sure to keep close to him as if watching every single move didn't really add to the comfort.

He wasn't even sure how he was supposed to get out of this.
Telling jimin he wanted to leave?
Probably would end up in Jimin getting upset and or arguing with him until Yoongi gave up.

So there he was, grabbing his stuff and getting ready to go out to perhaps find somewhere better to stay.

Silently dissappearing wasn't nice, but Yoongi really wasn't sure what other option there was anymore.

".. Sir don't you-"

"No. I made my decision. I'm not in the mood to keep making offers and if he doesn't take any of them we don't need him anymore."

"But he's one of our best-"

"Whatever."

Leaning back and crossing his arms as the male watched the other.

On top of a building, the cold air not really making them move an inch as the taller focused on pointing at the right target.

"Namjoon hurry up. We don't got all day." Jungkook eventually said as he waited, Namjoon humming a bit and quickly finishing his job whilst Jungkook looked around to check for people, only for his eyes to stop as he saw someone from afar who caught his attention.