Two

After this weird encounter 2am finally struck.

Yoongi sitting in the chair and staring around a bit bored until he heard the sound of the door and made eye contact with the siren eyes he had met two times before.

"Jimin. Welcome."

"Oh you remembered!"

"Of course I did."

A small smile on Yoongis lips, Jimin smiling happily at him as he started to grab some things and put them down on the counter.

"So are you working here every night? I didn't see you here yesterday around this time."

"Yesterday?.. Ah- no I was working from 10am to 6pm yesterday." Yoongi answered, the male nodding his head as he watched Yoongi scan every item and eventually putting the money down on the counter.

"That's a very interesting schedule.. Is it usually that messed up?.. I usually work from 6am to 2pm, it doesn't change much for me."

"Well could be because I'm working different Jobs. This is only part time, I'm just a few days of the week here not always." Yoongi explained, Jimin listening carefully and taking his stuff once it was paid.

"Anyways, enjoy your food. I'm-"

"Wanna join me?"

".. Sorry?" Yoongi asked a bit irritated at the question, Jimin starting to smile a bit and pointing at the tables.

"Join me for a bit. I'd really like to talk a bit more, it gets really boring sitting there alone and eating."

A small unsure nod from Yoongi, both sitting down and Jimin starting to prepare his food, still glancing back at Yoongi whenever he could.

"You seem very happy compared to the last time we met here." Yoongi mumbled as he watched the other.

Jimin really seemed like a sweet and overly friendly guy now. Generally very outgoing.

"Do I?.. I guess I found something that makes me happy now." the male mumbled, slowly sitting back down on the opposite of Yoongi. Bite after bite, eyes not leaving the smallers face, and when Jimins eyes did, it only was to look at Yoongis body language.

"Would you like some? That's only fair since you paid for my cake a while ago." Jimin spoke, pushing the small pack of gummy bears to Yoongi.

"no no it's fine. I'm not hungry."

"..do you have a favorite thing to eat? I personally really like meat in general, speaking of sweets though.. Those small sweet chocolate waffle things are Good. I forgot their name though."

The smaller leaning a bit forward, looking a bit around as if to try and find what his favorite sweet was.

"I actually like this popcorn that's covered in chocolate, it's really good. I don't know the name either though." Yoongi answered, Jimin letting out a small sound as he understood and then taking another bite of his food.

"Say Yoongi are-"

The sound of a beep cutting Jimin off, the doors opening and Yoongi turning his head to see someone walk in.

"Sorry jimin I'll be right back" The smaller apologized, standing up to walk towards the counter.

For a split second Jimin again looked overly pissed, even when Yoongi stood behind the counter and did his job he could see the intense glare Jimin had on that person who was speaking to him.

It was a bit odd, perhaps though they knew each other and he simply didn't like that person.
Yoongi after all didn't like some people either.

A few minutes passed, Jimin finishing his food and now snacking on the gummy bears, eyes following Yoongi who finally sat down again.