Again And Again

A casual day.
A day working at different stores, eventually going home and only going out to go grocery shopping after doing chores.

A pack of ramen, followed by another one.
This would be the last time that he could go grocery shopping this month.
He didn't have any more money to spend on food that month, therefore instant ramen was the only thing he really could buy.

Looking around and about to grab a different flavor only for someone else to grab the pack and then put it for Yoongi in his basket.

The cat boy could only look irritated, until he recognized the face.

The birthday kid.

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you again.. How are you?"

A small smile on the guys lips as if satisfied that Yoongi actually remembered him.

"I'm good, what about you? I see.. You like ramen ?"

"I'm good too.. Uh.. Kinda. It's cheap I like that." Yoongi simply shrugged and then had a closer look at the other.

Sharp, siren like eyes, pretty plump lips like those of a doll and his blonde hair that was rather black at the roots.
Still looked amazing on him though.

"Cheap hm? You wanna save some money? I do get that. By the way, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Park Jimin? Nice to meet you, I'm Min Yoongi."

"Just call me Jimin, or Jiminie if you prefer. How old are you exactly?"

"I'm 21"

"Oh then we're the same age. Can I perhaps join you-"

Jimin was cut off by his phone ringing, for a second looking utterly pissed that it just disturbed their small conversation.

"Ah sorry, I really have to answer this. See you soon Yoongi." the male only said, again waving a bit as he walked off.

This was the second time already this has happened.
First when Yoongi was working and now when they randomly met.
That person who called for sure must be important if Jimin wasn't able to ignore it.

Continuing his grocery shopping and Yoongi already went to sleep before he again had another late shift.

10pm, most people leaving after eating their food.
11pm, a few teenagers buying snacks and an guy buying a whole basket full of food.
12am and only two women buying some drinks.
1am and-that's where the weird things started.

Yoongi was just casually restocking some things when he heard the beep sound and someone walking in.

Making his way towards the counter to then look at two guys, a bit taller than him, in all black, having a very serious look on their faces as if ready to kill someone.

.. Was he about to get robbed?

"Finally. I was searching for you for a while now."

Yoongi could only stand there a bit in horror, not sure what even was going on.

"I.. Me? No I think you're mistaken me for someone else."

"No. No it's you. I know it is you."

Yoongi looked a bit nervous at the guy taking a step back and then looking at the other guy who hadn't said a word yet.

"Namjoon." The only guy who spoke suddenly said.

"Of course. Mr. Jeon wants to thank you and I wanna thank you as well for saving him. Without your help he'd now be dead. Is there anything we could do to thank you properly? Really anything is possible, wherever it's morally acceptable or not."