Phone

Sitting right on his lap, for a moment even completely forgetting what his intend was from all of this.

Taehyung kept staring at him as if unsure what Yoongi wanted from him.

"..Yoongi.. What is this supposed to be?"

The smaller nibbled on his bottom lip, trying to somehow explain it without sounding absolutely ridiculous.

"I'm.. Trying to get closer to you.. And I know that I perhaps made you a bit upset yesterday so I thought.. This would perhaps make you less upset."
It was a good excuse to why he was doing this.

Taehyung seemed to understand now as well, nodding his head and putting his hands on Yoongis waist.

"I didn't expect you to get that close already after a day. You're either up to something or I completely misinterpreted you but that isn't possible you're-"

Taehyung again stopped when he felt a pair of lips on his, not moving and instead looking absolutely shocked at the smaller.

Taehyung was good at interpreting people. He knew Yoongi was stubborn, wasn't someone to give in easily or let  someone too close to him, but feeling the smallers lips on his now was something he hadn't expected to happen so easily and completely destroyed that image.

It was so out of nowhere, so against Yoongis complete persona that Taehyung wasn't sure if Yoongi would even be able to fake this since this just didn't seem like him at all.

The same for Yoongi.
He simply acted without thinking.
That's what he had to do now to get what he wanted.
His first kiss being wasted on Taehyung? That didn't matter.
He wanted to get out of there, if this was getting him what he wanted, he'd do it.

Leaning back and Yoongi looked a bit unsure at Taehyung, the taller not saying a word and instead trying to figure out what the kiss could've meant.
Did Yoongi like him already?

"Yoongi.. Why did you kiss me?"

Now the smaller had to come up with another excuse.
How would he explain that he kissed Taehyung to make him stop over thinking and perhaps figure out what he was up to.

"I was.. I thought it would be a good sorry.. To top everything off.. You know?"

"A sorry? For yesterday..?"

"Exactly"

".. So you like me enough to kiss me?"

Yoongi kept quiet, instead moving to wrap his arms around Taehyungs neck and push his body even closer against the tallers.

As much as Yoongi disliked it, Taehyung didn't seem to mind it one bit. Yoongi swore Taehyung had a small grin on his lips when he put his hands on Yoongis hips and slowly moved them down towards his thighs.

"I didn't know, that you're actually getting so clingy after just one day.. My pretty doll for sure is giving me a nice surprise like this."

Did Yoongi feel disgusted?
Not fully.
It was a bit unfair how Taehyungs deep voice sounded attractive to him even though he was an absolute insane person.
His whole physical image was just pissing Yoongi off.
How could someone so horrible look that good?
It was unfair.

Jolting a bit as Taehyung suddenly put his hand on his inner tights, gripping the tallers shoulders and ignoring Taehyungs low chuckle.

".. You're really making this difficult for me. I just wanted to eat breakfast with you because I have to go soon again but you're really wanting me to skip it." Taehyung sighed out, moving one hand onto Yoongis chin to quickly pull the smaller closer and push his lips once again on his.